• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

before I apply can you please confirm that the successful candidate would not be
expected to work in temperatures below zero

yours the Snowflake generation

As the "modern generation" of prawn sandwich eating punters like to call every football ground a "stadium" the vacant position would be for a Head Stadiumsman? Or Head Stadiumsperson?

Nile Ranger might be interested - it certainly would keep him busy over the next few weeks and provide him with a trade to fall back on when his footballing days are over.

Save on money for the club as well. :thumbsup:

Surely this is McNasty's dry sense of humour.... I mean really...."Own push along mower would be an advantage" :hilarious:

Exactly what I thought, but there appears to be sinister goings on here!

We had the other night lots of yobs on the rampage.

They were near our property when one called out "get the grass"...I screamed "leave my bloody lawn alone"

messers

Charlton, Orient, Dag and Red , Southend frozen off. Doesn't take an Einstein to work out why. Why criticize our groundsmen?

Last edited:
Back