• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

VIRUS INFECTION AGAIN

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Windows informs me....

Your computer is infected!
Windows has detected spyware infection!

It is saying click here for windows to update and install the most up-to-date antispyware for me....

nothing happens when i click it? i have run spybot search and remove and adaware se-personal. i have two little circles with x's in with continuous pop ups.... i believe that it may be the little *******.... kernels64.exe... anyone know what i should do. i say that because i have zone labs and i accidentally pressed accept and then it come up with all this so i am 99.9% sure. what is it? what can i do? how do you go about going back to the restore point.

man in need.

cheers.

thanks hils... doing my nut here and you help like that. happy new year to you 2

no! running these programs, taking ages. any more ideas anyone please?

i think i have java support but it is disabled.... i need to enable it... how do i do that?

You need to access your registry files and delete the virus from there. I had the same thing on my laptop. I dont know much about this stuff but a mate came an did mine for me and talked me through what he was doing. Maybe someone on here knows how to access all this.
rock.gif

Back