• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
I think in honour of his recent fantastic goalscoring displays, I reckon we should try and get Grant the League 2 fans Player of the Month... Remember back in the day we managed to get 3 or 4 of our players this and I was lucky enough to be picked out of the hat twice to present the award. Now the Zone has expanded with so many new members since then, surely we've got a good chance of getting an award again? Glenn Speller has already posted the link on his Twitter page in support.

Everyone go to the below link and use any and every e-mail address you have and vote for Granty. Who knows, you might win the chance to present him with it should we be successful..........

http://fansaward.givemefootball.com/

Mods, perhaps we could pin this? :thumbsup:

Done and the SZ faithful can make the difference. Just ask the likes of Barrett, Flavs et al who won the monthly and end of year award thanks to sz

Back