• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club have been very good to us in the past

They have, Scott, and I hope they will continue to be, however, I think the onus is now on us to repay that trust.

Without a doubt the club obviously felt that the line of what they can tolerate and justify to the authorities was crossed on more than one occasion last season. If those of us in W block want to retain some of the flexibility that's been shown in the past then it's only right that we repay that by behaving ourselves within the limits they can allow. They've scratched our backs, perhaps it's now time we scratched theirs.....

I can answer some of your questions....

Can we still stand in W Block ? As I understand it, yes.
Can we buy a Season Ticket directly in W Block ? Yes, definitely. I have transferred from V to W and I bought an ST for my son today.
If not, do you have to buy one in the West Stand and transfer it by Saturday ? No, you buy a direct ticket for W Block.
Can we buy a normal matchday ticket for W Block ? Yes, and with normal discount for buying before the day.
Can we buy a one off ticket for W Block from the Shakespeare Ave entrance, on the day ? Unsure on that one, you'll have to confirm with the Ticket Office. May be not if they want to have details on the computer of who's bought each ticket, not bought from the Shakespeare Drive office for a while but they just used to have a roll of tickets and just tear you one off for the turnstile, I've never seen any evidence of anything remotely like a computer terminal there. Of course that may have changed with the brave new world of our new ticketing system....:unsure:

Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks buddy. That makes things much clearer. I'l speak to my lad and my pals, to see whether they want to buy ST's.

Back