• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Walkers flavour cup crisps.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I have just purchased a bag of English roast beef and Yorkshire pudding flavour crisps from Waitrose.

Not bad but not hugely different from regular roast beef flavour. Surely they should be breaking new ground and concentrating on flavours that have never been twinned with crips before?

I'll give them 6/10.

Has anyone tried any other flavours from this exciting range?

american cheeseburger flavour - 7/10

nice but not a patch on 'quarter backs'

Argentinian Flame Grilled Steak are the best i've come across so far, an honourable mention to French garlic baguette as well though

The full list of flavours are.....

Dutch Edam Cheese, Brazilian Salsa, Argentinean Flame Grilled Steak, American Cheeseburger, Australian BBQ Kangaroo, German Bratwurst Sausage, Italian Spaghetti Bolognese, South African Sweet Chutney and Spanish Chicken Paella

Looking forward to working my way through them. Hopefully they are nicer than that Builder Breakfast flavour rubbish........

So far I have had

Kanagroo 7/10
Bratwurst 8/10
Spag Bol 6/10
Paella 7/10
Sweet Chutney 5/10
French Baguette 7/10

BTW Number11 the full list of flavours are

American Cheeseburger *
Argentinean Flame Grilled Steak *
Australian BBQ Kangaroo #
Brazilian Salsa *
Dutch Edam Cheese *
English Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding *
French Garlic Baguette *
German Bratwurst Sausage *
Irish Stew #
Italian Spaghetti Bolognese #
Japanese Teriyaki Chicken *
Scottish Haggis #
South African Sweet Chutney #
Spanish Chicken Paella #
Welsh Rarebit #

* Denotes availability in Single or Multi-packs
# Available only in Multi-packs

I'm sorry....have I missed something......Scottish, Irish and Wales.....what are they competing in this summer?

Surely if they needed to make up the flavours they could have gone for some Nigerian Mutton, Korean K9, Danish pastry and Swiss Chocolate flavours.....

Last edited:
Tomato crisps were the bestest,miss them so bad.

Baked Bean flavour crips were the best ever.

_38810899_beans1.jpg

Garlic Baguette made great crisp sandwich crisps

I was a big fan of Argy Steak and Japanese Takiyaki

Back