• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB's lottery choices this week are.........

Oxley

Demetriou
Ferdinand
White
Hendrie

Wright
Lenny
Wordy
Kightly

Cox
Fortune

Bench - Smith McLaughlin Hendrie Yearwood Timlin Ranger Robinson

That would seem to be the most likely starting XI. Three questions come immediately to mind ............

Is McGlashan now available?
Is Ranger injured?
What about Hendrie in for Tims?
Will Turner be on the bench?

I think the answers are 4 nos to your 3 questions......

Sorry but I make that 4 questions.:winking:

This could be a real defining match for PB another heavy defeat could truly get RM back up and get him thinking about PBs contract ,hopefully we can manage a win,minimum a draw ,but i would like PB to allow the players more freedom to express themselves, play attacking brand of football and shoot on sight No hoofball or sideways passing .My team :
Oxley, White,Ferdinand,Turner or Leonard,Demetriou.
Kightley,Wright,Wordsworth,McLaughlin
Cox,MAF
Subs : Ba,Timlin,Wabo,Ranger,Elvis,Dru,Bridge,Smith.

I agreed with most of your selection, only fews changes I would do, is to put White at LB in place of Timlin!

Legia Walsall 1-1 Southend Utd is about right, in my heart, I hope for a different scoreline in our favour!

id put Wabo in the subs before Robinson.In fact i d make Robinson toilet attendant .

Wow, that would be great man management and get his confidence back pdq.
I have little doubt you have posted "tongue in cheek" but every little bit doesn't help.:whistling:

Although I expected the team to play better against Billericay, hearing people put Wabo on the team sheet means at least one good thing came from that game.

Once Smith and Kyprianou are fit again that could mean five club products contending for a place in the squad. Fantastic.

Seen Oztumer play for Peterborough and thought he was okay ....Tricky midfielder who can twist and turn and create space - the sort of midfielder I like really ........... so why did he move (or was he let go?) to Warsaw.

Always rated Oztumer, a cracking player and I see him as very similar to Jack Payne. Which is a blessing for fans of attacking, skilful football but a curse for managers who are not quite sure how to fit him into a side. I think that, and consistency, is the reason Oztumer is not playing higher. But on his day, he's unplayable.

Oxley
Demi, White, Anton, Hendrie(Tims?)

Wright, Len, Woody, MacL

Ranger Cox

I see used subs to be MAF, Kightly and some game time for one from Turner, Dru, Ba, Bridge, or maybe whoever is not started as left back from Hendrie/Tims.

Oxley
Demi, White, Anton, Hendrie(Tims?)

Wright, Len, Woody, MacL

Ranger Cox

I see used subs to be MAF, Kightly and some game time for one from Turner, Dru, Ba, Bridge, or maybe whoever is not started as left back from Hendrie/Tims.

Any reason why Kightly has departed?

Any reason why Kightly has departed?

We seem, to me anyway, weaker on our left flank and MacL works that side more than he does the right (which is the predominate side for Kites). MacL did well on Tuesday and has had the "kick up the arse" motivation so that is why I would start him; I agree a fit Kites is a better offensive player but for our left side MacL gives balance and protection to who ever is left back.

We seem, to me anyway, weaker on our left flank and MacL works that side more than he does the right (which is the predominate side for Kites). MacL did well on Tuesday and has had the "kick up the arse" motivation so that is why I would start him; I agree a fit Kites is a better offensive player but for our left side MacL gives balance and protection to who ever is left back.

I normally agree with most of your posts but as far as I'm concerned McLaughlin is a defensive disaster area.

Same eleven as last week I think, I dont think Hendrie will be fit enough to replace Timlin, and Kightly looked rusty, but you could see the class last week, so another weeks training would have been good for him.

I dont think Ranger did himself any favours on Tuesday and would proably not be 100% after the knock on his ankle.

Only other possible change would be Macca in for Wright (with then Kightly on the right). This would be more for home games I reckon though as Wright will give more of a defensive balance to the midfield.

So all in all, no changes! I will be tuning in via i-follow hopefully.

Back