• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Was larsson really looking to be manager or was he part of a consortium to buy the club?

deanochips

Centre Half
Was larsson really looking to be manager or was he part of a consortium to buy the club?

I ask as he is currently part of a consortium that is looking to buy Wycombe Wanderers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@David_Ornstein

EXCLUSIVE: Star-studded consortium inc Bergkamp, Larsson, Kuyt & Koeman wants to buy + run Wycombe Wanderers. Deal close until board chose American Rob Couhig but with seismic vote next week 'legends' still at table & if not #Chairboys they'll go elsewhere

I remember (some) Arsenal fans calling Bergkamp to be their manager before emery came in. Apparently a lot of ppl speak highly of him.... If the euro consortium took over, would it be a Larsson/Bergkamp management duo?

I remember (some) Arsenal fans calling Bergkamp to be their manager before emery came in. Apparently a lot of ppl speak highly of him.... If the euro consortium took over, would it be a Larsson/Bergkamp management duo?
would love this to be true but think this is a bit of smoke and mirrors tbh....the Wycombe article broke last season and as far as I can see they did not come up with the requisite deal to buy the club.........I would not be surprised if Larsson did not dangle the carrot of his contacts to Uncle Ron but unless Ron can keep Martin Dawn interest in the new ground/Roots Hall development, I think he would be crazy to sell at this point - unless of course he is running out of money! There is nothing to stop Ron from selling say 50% of his interest and having a side deal that MD can be the main contractors for FF........now that might make sense

Would be hard for him with long treks to Europe as he doesn't fly anywhere, cannot imagine being drawn away to Spartak Moscow and he has to be driven

Maybe a reason why Dick Emery got the role

would love this to be true but think this is a bit of smoke and mirrors tbh....the Wycombe article broke last season and as far as I can see they did not come up with the requisite deal to buy the club.........I would not be surprised if Larsson did not dangle the carrot of his contacts to Uncle Ron but unless Ron can keep Martin Dawn interest in the new ground/Roots Hall development, I think he would be crazy to sell at this point - unless of course he is running out of money! There is nothing to stop Ron from selling say 50% of his interest and having a side deal that MD can be the main contractors for FF........now that might make sense
Did you just talk yourself out of the smoke and mirrors thing?

Ho ho ho, no ****ing chance.

Glad you said smoke and mirrors and not razor blades and mirrors.

I'm very interested in the timing of this Athletic story.

It broke around the time Ron had predicted in the now infamous deleted post there would be an appointment by.

Why does this old news break now?

May be covered elsewhere (so apologies) but saw some interesting update on Companies House...
What could it mean...?

Attachments

• 667F6323-C4DB-4A42-8718-50C1D7925D63.jpeg
    667F6323-C4DB-4A42-8718-50C1D7925D63.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 195
May be covered elsewhere (so apologies) but saw some interesting update on Companies House...
What could it mean...?

:Stunned::Stunned::Stunned:

Wow, we've paid off 3 creditors and there don't appear to be any charges against any of our assets (what assets we still have is another matter) other than one to Ron's own company and a rent deposit deed.

Last edited:
:Stunned::Stunned::Stunned:

Wow, we've paid off 3 creditors and there don't appear to be any charges against any of our assets (what assets we still have is another matter).
So where has the money come from? Has Martin sold out to that consortium hence the silence this week?

Back