• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watford ticketing prices

HUTTON

If you buy before match day
Adults £12
Concessions £5

If you buy on match day the adult price rises to £15 and concessions stay the same

Tickets go on sale on monday, season ticket holders have their seat reserved until Tuesday 21st August

Not exactly inticing people to go ...

That's less than charged for Conference football and near to half of what it costs to watch a lower calibre of team (tactical selection notwithstanding) normal matchdays.

You can't please some people but it seems fair to me.

Not sure whether you meant entice or incite but either way I disagree.

TBH it could be a case of being a victim to our own "sucess" ( well more to the fact the amount of home games we are having in this early period in the cup/s )

I will be going no doubt to both Watford and D&R and BHA away as well as going to Chelt as im sad b@st@rd with nowt better to do. Im just thinking of those fans who are in the 50/50 camp and most wont bother going to the Watford game but will go to the D&R game instead.

Perhaps something the club could do, for games such as these, is for there to be a reduction if u have a STC or something along those lines!

Kev

P.s Entice. Well done. Have a bloomin gold star and a merit mark.

TBH it could be a case of being a victim to our own "sucess" ( well more to the fact the amount of home games we are having in this early period in the cup/s )

I will be going no doubt to both Watford and D&R and BHA away as well as going to Chelt as im sad b@st@rd with nowt better to do. Im just thinking of those fans who are in the 50/50 camp and most wont bother going to the Watford game but will go to the D&R game instead.

Perhaps something the club could do, for games such as these, is for there to be a reduction if u have a STC or something along those lines!

Kev

P.s Entice. Well done. Have a bloomin gold star and a merit mark.

Nice idea Kev, but I cant see why people wont go to both game, as buying both tickets before the games will cost £17 that’s cheaper then a league game priced at £20.00 before hand, and in fact cheaper then an away ticket.

As for a sad 24 year old lad living at home who spends all his wage on SUFC games (and Debts) am happy really happy with the cost of those games, as we also have 3 league away games that month, plus a 3rd Carling cup game if we get though.

and last, we all know before we buy out STC that it does not include any cup games, so maybe a cup voucher is needed or something along those line

If you buy before match day
Adults £12
Concessions £5

If you buy on match day the adult price rises to £15 and concessions stay the same

Tickets go on sale on monday, season ticket holders have their seat reserved until Tuesday 21st August
Are students concessions?

I hope so :D

vouchers should be given out at these games. Then if we get through this tie and draw a big club in the next round true fans are rewarded.

Its ok if you haven't had to hand in your season card in due to the **** up! A friend of mine goes on his hols tomorrow & doesn't have his season card to give me so I can get his tickets!

Its ok if you haven't had to hand in your season card in due to the **** up! A friend of mine goes on his hols tomorrow & doesn't have his season card to give me so I can get his tickets!

onurboat.jpg

vouchers should be given out at these games. Then if we get through this tie and draw a big club in the next round true fans are rewarded.

Spot on. Would be nice to see SUFC do something along those lines. However i believe the price to be fair. :D

i think the club have done well with this game and the Daggers game. vouchers should have gone out at the Cheltenham game as well.

Good pricing policy - we probably said a tenner, Watford £15, so we decided on a mid-price. A combined £15 ticket for both games would have been a good idea though...

An excellent idea. Funnily enough, if you compare our two home attendances in last year's League Cup:

Brighton - 4,819
Manchester Utd - 11,532

there is a slight discrepancy.

And yes, this post is tinged with a certain degree of bitterness.

Not sure vouchers are always necessary as they become a pain in the ****.

For me a season ticket holder technically is a voucher holder already?

Its different if they are given out at away matches as this i think is fair (until we get the Scarborough scenario where they end up unlucky!!!)

Bargain I think I will be going to this one.

Not sure vouchers are always necessary as they become a pain in the ****.

For me a season ticket holder technically is a voucher holder already?

Its different if they are given out at away matches as this i think is fair (until we get the Scarborough scenario where they end up unlucky!!!)

Season ticket holders should of course ALWAYS get priority. They have committed to the club by spending their money up front and should be rewarded for that. But a lot of fans (myself included) don't get season tickets as it wouldn't be uneconomical given the amount of Saturday home games they miss.

A system that acknowledges the difference between these people and the sort of fans who only turn up because we are playing a big name team would be a good move.

Back