• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watford ticketing prices

concessions for cup games doesn't refer to students i believe. they didn't for the friendly matches or for the cheltenham game. sorry you poor students i guess you will be paying the same as you normally would for a student ticket for a league match!

Fair play to Southend, very reasonable ticket prices and I have no problems in paying 12 notes to get in.

Very reasonable pricing for this one.
I agree with Uxbridge on the priority system though - fans who don't have season tickets but get to as many games as possible should be recognised when organising ticketing for these games.

Very reasonable pricing for this one.
I agree with Uxbridge on the priority system though - fans who don't have season tickets but get to as many games as possible should be recognised when organising ticketing for these games.

Yes I'd a gree with that, this sort of policy seemed to work well enough for the Col Ewe game last season.

It annoys me at Watford, I havent missed a game in almost three years but I dont buy anything from the club shop or the ground, but someone who buys every shirt and hotdogs etc could have potentially more loyalty points than me

The club have a database of people they sell tickets to. After all, each time you go to get one they ask for name, postcode, etc. They could do a little search to see those non-seaso's that bought say, Cheltenham and / or Watford cup tickets, and league match tickets, and if we were to draw another plum tie, give them a day or 2 to purchase a ticket before the general sale and queuing up overnight malarky.

Or is that too much like common sense?

Looks like a decent price to me. Playing against one of the top teams in the Championship (my prediction would be 4th but up via playoffs by the way MJ ;) )
so it should be quite an attractive game for fans to come and see. Think I may well go and see it myself at that price in spite of travel. The Cheltenham game, oddly, was the first league cup game I'd missed forabsolutely ages!

Tickets now on general sale, got front row South Upper no problem, loads of tickets available.

Can't see this being a big crowd 4,500 to 5,000 depending on how many Watford bring.

Back