• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
1/Our team spirit is 2nd to none, 2/our work rate and commitment outstrips anyone in this division, 3/our keeper wins us games and we have 4/ Freddy Eastwood pulling us games out of the bag single handidly. When especially No.s 2 and 4 are missing as today, we look distinctly average and moderate at best so unless Tilly gets em firing on all cylinders for the last few i can see it ending up as last year although we have the luxury of the others having to do the business!

I agree 100%
wow.gif
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pato the Blue @ April 14 2006,20:27)]One of your more sensible posts
I've been on a sensible posts course!

Good grief.

Mods, I think you better investigate, someone has clearly hacked into wiggys account.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Before we all start agreeing, I dont think there was a problem with work rate or committment today!

Poor finishing and nerves getting the better of them is one thing but we didnt lose for lack of trying.

Freddy didnt look as sharp today I agree and we do rely on him a lot so when he doesnt shine we do look a poorer side.

its 12.27 pm and we havnt seen the Wiggy ratings yet

With regards to Freddy , yesterday several times when he got the ball he was instantly surrounded by 3 players marking him. Opposition managers are wise to him now and it's not surprising he will struggle a bit because he can't take on the world and win. That's why we need Gutts to sneak in and hit the net. Something he didn't do yesterday.

He was hounded a lot.

Was also a couple of times he actually passed though when normally would have shot.

He didnt looks on fire as previous games but as you say he was surrounded a lot, and shouldnt be expected to carry the team and it would be nice to have seen Gutts pop up in the box a bit more. (or for us to have a poacher striker!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ April 15 2006,08:44)]He didnt looks on fire as previous games but as you say he was surrounded a lot, and shouldnt be expected to carry the team and it would be nice to have seen Gutts pop up in the box a bit more. (or for us to have a poacher striker!)
One of the moments of the match for me, was Freddy tearing off to the corner flag with the ball, looking up to whip in a cross only to see in shock the only player steaming into the box was Barrett.

I think Barrett was in the box more in the last 5 mins than Gray
biggrin.gif

Back