• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread We haaaate orient.we haaa....

Sean 2

Director
If ever there was a game to vent yer frustrations out about our team's misgivings then this is it.

I would like the following to be repeated in everyone's post as we discuss kickin' *** at the home of London grime...

WE HAAAAATE ORIENT!

Press on peoples,it'll make you feel better.

I quite enjoyed the stuffing we gave them at home this season. Marvellous stuff at times to watch. Hopefully more of the same at their place.

I like Jonny Stokes though, so I hope, amidst the 7-0 thrashing we give the O's, they get a corner kick for him to celebrate :D

It was done by West Ham fans outside a West Ham pub, so please STFU about this incident.

As it goes, I ****ing 'aaaaaate Orient at the moment, if that helps.

There are people on here who seem to ****ing 'aaaaaate Southend most of the time as well I'm afraid. :headbang:

"It was done by West Ham fans outside a West Ham pub, so please STFU about this incident."
:liar:
West Ham pub outside Orient's ground,yeah right.Like the Tottenham pub outside Roots Hall?
:doh::D

"It was done by West Ham fans outside a West Ham pub, so please STFU about this incident."
:liar:
West Ham pub outside Orient's ground,yeah right.Like the Tottenham pub outside Roots Hall?
:doh::D

The incident happened on the Leytonstone High Road near the Green Man roundabout. For the hard of thinking, Orient play two miles away near the Leyton High Road. I've already discussed this to death last year, so if anyone's still thick enough to think it was Orient fans, then feel free to carry on in your delusion.

The incident happened on the Leytonstone High Road near the Green Man roundabout. For the hard of thinking, Orient play two miles away near the Leyton High Road.

I know Jonny,i know.Only:net:

So will the coach driver chuck a right and go past the Veg market tomorrow night? That has to be the burning question.

Little edit for you jonny

ps .. hows the weather shaping up ?? i could really do with this being postponed

£50 says you bring less tomorrow than we took to yours.

And the rain has stopped for the past 4 hours or so.

£50 says you bring less tomorrow than we took to yours.

And the rain has stopped for the past 4 hours or so.

Double it says we'll bring less .. so you got me bang to rights on that one :madman:

So it looks likely to be on then ?? How was the pitch Saturday ? ... apart from the obvious "copious amounts of manure spread across it" etc...

Back