• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours We Have Signed Christophe!!!

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Was speaking to Francis Laurent and he has told me that he is over the moon about signing on for a longer period and then I asked about Christophe and he said 'he signed to'.

The fee is unknown I did ask him but no doubt we will hear the official story soon. Just thought I would let everyone know. :)

Whoever had it previously, its time for you to get the French Tricolour out of storage. Not seen it since Coubalt (if thats how its spelt) left.

Quel surprise! Les jouers francaises sont tres bon.

Je suis fatiguee.

I said fatty gay *snigger*

Très bonne nouvelle dont nous avons besoin maintenant de signer et M. Sawyer Harding

Please Please​

Back