• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We must win the league

Csboy

Manager
Barring something very horrible we are going to get be promoted with those inbreds now in 2nd place I had a really nasty feeling that they could pip us to the title.
I know its unlikely as I can't see them winning their last 3 games but I am sure older fans like me remember 15 year ago when we led for virtually the whole season only to see Cambridge pip us to the title. It still hurts 15 years ago and would be much worse if they pip us to it.
Hopefully we will win on Saturday and be promoted as Champions. I am hoping they will lost on Saturday and end up in the play offs and get tharshed by Forest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ April 17 2006,20:41)]whatever
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
 :laugh

Acting like you're not bothered.

You will be GUTTED when we win the title & you are licking our arses trailing in a weak 2nd place.

Bow to your superiors, scumbags....
Pucker up & kiss my ***

[b said:
Quote[/b] (class @ April 17 2006,20:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUBBlue @ April 17 2006,20:48)]kiss my ***
Dont wear a sheep mask though, otherwise he'll do more than kiss it  
tounge.gif
I'm all sore just thinking about it...

COME ON BLUES, Let's show all those ne'er do wells trailing in our wake how much better we are by winning our next 3 games in style..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUBBlue @ April 17 2006,21:05)]COME ON BLUES, Let's show all those ne'er do wells trailing in our wake how much better we are by winning our next 3 games in style..
Would be nice but let's face it one win and we're champions. (Unless the Farmers can score 15 goals in three games! Ho Ho!)

Col******r will not be going up, let alone as Champions.

I think they will lose at Bournemouth; they will struggle to beat Rotherham at home (as long as Rotherham keep 11 on the pitch); and finally they will face a scrap at Yeovil who will probably need at least a point to stay up.

Col******r will gain a maximum of 2 points from their last 3 games - OFFICIAL!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ April 18 2006,09:23)]Col******r will not be going up, let alone as Champions.

I think they will lose at Bournemouth; they will struggle to beat Rotherham at home (as long as Rotherham keep 11 on the pitch); and finally they will face a scrap at Yeovil who will probably need at least a point to stay up.

Col******r will gain a maximum of 2 points from their last 3 games - OFFICIAL!
Hope you're right - I certainly don't envy their final run-in. If they end up 3rd then they can forget promotion, can't see Forest blowing it now they've got into the play-off places.

Beaten Forest 3-2 over the two games this season.
Anyway we will finish 2nd, unless you only draw one & lose two.(Then WE win the league).

can I be the only person on this board (bar the Col U fans) to say I hope they go up in second place.
There I've said it. I really can't understand all this crap about Col U being scum.

Exactly I'd like as many small teams to go up as possible, teams that wont have lots of money to spend on players i.e Forest and Swansea.
More smaller teams = more easy wins = earlier promotion to the Premier$hite leaving us to concentrate on teh F.A cup final.

As much as i hate Col Ewe it would be nice to have a couple of local derbies next year, and to be able to beat them into 2nd would be good as well...

BUT

There is a part of me that wants them to lose every game they play as well, so laughing at them missing out in the play off's would suffice!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ April 18 2006,20:19)]Mixed emotions really!
Agreed. I dislike them severely and want them to lose, yet want the local derby and six easy points...
tounge.gif

I don't consider them as "scum" but I have always felt them to be a lower league club than us.

I want them to lose every game and be relegated down the leagues barring going bust of course. I wouldn't want that of any club.

Natural order should be resumed with us in a higher division than them.

Think our official line here should be that col u are allowed up,
on the basis that we like to see the more inferior essex sides doing well.

I Like to see ALL Essex sides do well.
Braintree have won promotion as have Stanway Rovers, Wivenhoe should make the play offs, Grays & Heybridge Swifts i hope both win there play offs.
I would say shame about Canvey but i think they are a one man club and should be a couple of league lower to regroup anyway.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ April 18 2006,19:30)]can I be the only person on this board (bar the Col U fans) to say I hope they go up in second place.
There I've said it. I really can't understand all this crap about Col U being scum.
I agree with you. I may be a Southend fan but I'm also a football fan and frankly if the Blues and Col U - two small clubs with tight budgets - go up automatically, it will be a victory for football and a big two-finger salute to the so-called bigger clubs in the division who felt they had a divine right to beat us.

Back