• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Wealdstone FC (Home) this Saturday, 2nd December 2023

It looks like not the best gate for some reason.

Hopefully be 6k +.

Wealdstone don't travel that badly. I'm sure there will be over 300 odd.

Well despite the French air traffic control issues last time......

Flights booked✔
Hotel booked✔
Tickets bought✔

Can't wait. See you all on Saturday.

(First time I've ever worked out how to use an emoji!!)

Sea sea seasiders..............
Nice Try, But where is the emoji then?:Happy::Worthy::Footballer::LoyalSupporter:

Be surprised if that amount, but i don't take any notice of away fans amount sold before the day. Few times this season away tickets sold were quoted anywhere between 12-30, but on the day the relevant teams had more in attendance.

It looks like not the best gate for some reason.

Hopefully be 6k +.

More sold than normal by this point. Would expect the numbers to increase steadily as the week progresses and I think Thursday and Fridays are often big move days in ticket sales. Also any news of the takeover happening may also make a difference. Would expect Wealdstone to bring around 250

More sold than normal by this point. Would expect the numbers to increase steadily as the week progresses and I think Thursday and Fridays are often big move days in ticket sales. Also any news of the takeover happening may also make a difference. Would expect Wealdstone to bring around 250
How many did they bring last season, anyone know?.

Good little club Wealdstone. Dedicated supporter base who get behind their team.

Hopefully we get 3 points Saturday but wish them well as they are always punching to stay in the division against bigger clubs with bigger resources.
Agreed Tommy my favourite set of fans .. proper fans from a proper little club.

Agreed Tommy my favourite set of fans .. proper fans from a proper little club.
My first ever football match was Wealdstone v Hendon. My Grandfather took me, would have been in the very early sixties. Was at Lower Mead which is now a Supermarket. Did see that they are hoping to build a 6300 capacity new Stadium in Hillingdon. A permanent home for the 1st time in many years.

Maybe just me, as I'd forgotten , but I wonder if any of the non regulars actually know there is a game on saturday ?
As its rearranged its not on the fixture lists handed out at the ground . Which brings me onto one of the great things that used to happen in the Tilly years , you would always see posters around town in cafes, shops etc about upcoming fixtures . They seem to have died out (another one of the Rat's shortsighted cost-cutting measures ) but I'm sure they would have swayed a few people to turn up .

Back