• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Welcome back to Britain Mr McCann

southend_shrimp

First XI
Madeleine McCann's father has appealed to the thief who stole his wallet to give back two pictures of his missing daughter he kept inside.
The wallet was snatched on a rare return trip to the UK - after he acted as a good Samaritan on the flight over.

One picture shows Madeleine - abducted on May 3 - at 15-months-old while the second was taken in church more recently.

Gerry McCann had flown into London for a series of meetings to discuss ways of sustaining the search for the four-year-old.

Typical England! Still reckon the parents have something to do with the disapperence. May be wrong but just my feeling.

Ridiculous Comment...and what if any "backup" have you for that statement.

I said this is my opinion everyone is enititled to their opinion plus i said i am most probably wrong this is just my feeling. What backup do i have for that statement ? None. Although what backup to you have to say it isnt the parents.

Well funny it wasn't in the part of your statement I quoted.

Madeleine McCann's father has appealed to the thief who stole his wallet to give back two pictures of his missing daughter he kept inside.
The wallet was snatched on a rare return trip to the UK - after he acted as a good Samaritan on the flight over.

One picture shows Madeleine - abducted on May 3 - at 15-months-old while the second was taken in church more recently.

Gerry McCann had flown into London for a series of meetings to discuss ways of sustaining the search for the four-year-old.

Typical England! Still reckon the parents have something to do with the disapperence. May be wrong but just my feeling.

My guess would be it was a journalist looking for a story. They may well have intended to return it before he realised it was missing, but I wouldn't even rule out it being a publicity stunt.

Complete lie .as I would not have Just posted half the quote of that line .......Never mind ...

You, as you say are entitled to your opinions however ridiculous there are.

Moving On.

Last edited:
Complete lie .as I would not have Just posted half the quote of that line .......Never mind ...

You, as you say are entitled to your opinions however ridiculous there are.

Erm you did as you never quoted Typical England and you can see you edited what you were quoting as at the top of the quote is the brackets for the end of the italics so you obviously edited that and the bit after what you have said 1

Gawd.........Sometimes if you edit it dosen't show .sometimes it does.... I did delete the Typical England bit.

Lets just leave it be eh..

TBH I did think Mr McCann's response when questioned by a German journalist on the disappearance of his daughter was somewhat strange.

Had that been my child and a journalist asked "what do you say when increasingly more people are questioning whether you have anything to do with the disappearance of your daughter?", I would have gone into orbit, and had to be restrained. He answered "well that's not what the Portuguese police are saying"

TBH I did think Mr McCann's response when questioned by a German journalist on the disappearance of his daughter was somewhat strange.

Had that been my child and a journalist asked "what do you say when increasingly more people are questioning whether you have anything to do with the disappearance of your daughter?", I would have gone into orbit, and had to be restrained. He answered "well that's not what the Portuguese police are saying"

Ok there is a kind of quirk which can kinda of back up my argument a bit now back up your argument to say they dont have anything to do with it.

Ok there is a kind of quirk which can kinda of back up my argument a bit now back up your argument to say they dont have anything to do with it.

In no way, Southend Shrimp, am I supporting your claims. I just mentioned his rather strange response to a rather pointed question. Maybe he has just become sanitised to this sort of questioning following his, what is it, five weeks of trauma.

I wouldn't rule it out at all! However i don't like to think that way. I, like most people still hope they find her!

Back