• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quick Q for you folks, I assume row numbers go from front (1), backwards?

I'm looking at blocks 130-127 category 4, and we want to be near the back. What sort of row number should I be looking for?

Why? It's worked perfectly for most people. Would you rather the ticket office with their 4 computers tried to sell 20,000+ tickets in a week?

Might be me but it I'm just struggling to find a suitable section..... They seem to be selling the sections add hoc (in my eyes) but as I say, it could be me.

Why? It's worked perfectly for most people. Would you rather the ticket office with their 4 computers tried to sell 20,000+ tickets in a week?

The convenience is much better this time around, it only took 2 minutes, but it would be better if you could choose your seat.

I chose block 139 and would have preferred higher than we got, although at row 20 its not bad.

Might be me but it I'm just struggling to find a suitable section..... They seem to be selling the sections add hoc (in my eyes) but as I say, it could be me.

Its the way the tickets are sold, just because a block is listed under that category it does not mean there are actually enough tickets until you hit the buy tickets button. The number of blocks then decreases and they should be the available blocks for the number of tickets required.

The system was fine when plenty of tickets available but is not so good now we are down to probably less than 2,000 left on their system.

Its the way the tickets are sold, just because a block is listed under that category it does not mean there are actually enough tickets until you hit the buy tickets button. The number of blocks then decreases and they should be the available blocks for the number of tickets required.

The system was fine when plenty of tickets available but is not so good now we are down to probably less than 2,000 left on their system.

Thanks..... That might explain why I'm struggling with it...

So what is the plan then? Do more tickets go on sale later?

Who knows we must have 12,000+ of our allocation that is not currently on sale including the 'ghost' Block 135 in the Lower Tier.
It wont be long before Cat 4 tickets sell out, that will leave the cheapest tickets available as Cat 3 £44/£22.
Not good when the official site states tickets available from £26/£13.

Who knows we must have 12,000+ of our allocation that is not currently on sale including the 'ghost' Block 135 in the Lower Tier.
It wont be long before Cat 4 tickets sell out, that will leave the cheapest tickets available as Cat 3 £44/£22.
Not good when the official site states tickets available from £26/£13.

Spot on.... If the seating system is anything to go by, we must have sold 18k already....... I don't want to be in the singing sections but close by and section 135 would be perfect......

As said before im under the impression block 135 has been set aside for players families maybe sponsors commercial partners etc... Cant see any other reason why it wouldn't already be on sale.... Unless they did anticipate the popularity of the "singing" section and held one block back to add to it.

As said before im under the impression block 135 has been set aside for players families maybe sponsors commercial partners etc... Cant see any other reason why it wouldn't already be on sale.... Unless they did anticipate the popularity of the "singing" section and held one block back to add to it.

That would make sense but its a funny location to have that sort of reservations.

Normally you'd expect a reserved area to be around the halfway line, not behind a goal?

It would be unusual to have such an area behind the goal, but you could well be correct. If it had been held back as another singing section then surely it would have been released by now.
So great we could have a 'quiet zone' right next to the singing section.

Back