• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As already pointed out the way Wembley sell tickets is to get the max number of higher value tickets in the same area sold first rather than make all available including the cheaper ones- this done not serve to maximize the attendance. In my view this is poor but its not about the fans for the FL its about money.

That said I think over the next couple of days with cheaper tickets now miraculously appearing I would not be surprised to see us add 5-6k at least so I think 22-24k most likely still. But we might be surprised..

So according to Seeticket- Cat 6 (the cheapest tickets) sold out. But simply not true they have never been on sale- presume they would miraculously become available if sales got to the 26k mark..

Twitter seems to suggest that Cat 1 tickets in block 228 are being released in the morning. Seems a bit odd as they are the £60 tickets

I would post the tweet but as a ludite i dont know how

Think people are struggling with finances for this one pay-days are next week so people are probably at the end of there budgets for the month! Plus spent a lot of money last few weeks with home and away games Morecambe (A) Stevenage (A) Stevenage (H)
Doesn't matter how many we take we just all need to get involved singing Everywhere we go!!

So according to Seeticket- Cat 6 (the cheapest tickets) sold out. But simply not true they have never been on sale- presume they would miraculously become available if sales got to the 26k mark..

Yep Cat 6 down the front behind the goal were on sale last Friday but sold out pretty quick as probably only about 1,000 were available.

I reckon a couple of hundred of our supporters aren't able to go to Wembley because of pre-booked holidays this Whitsun week. Three of my friends are jetting off to warmer climes then, otherwise they'd be there.

Poor effort but we only have ourselves to blame as we play poor on big occasions, apart from Lincoln that is and that was a shame 6,000 fans were rattling about in Cardiff.

We weren't 'rattling about' as you put it, we raised the roof before, during and after the game.

Sorry but we did not raise the roof, we tried but the atmosphere was dog the rest of the day was great just a shame hardly anyone turned up.

Made worse by the fact that some of us were on the side and some behind the goal. At times it was like three diff teams playing there. Would have been better if we were all behind the goal. In saying that the atmosphere was Defo better than either ldv games

Sorry but we did not raise the roof, we tried but the atmosphere was dog the rest of the day was great just a shame hardly anyone turned up.

The Cardiff playoff game was the best atmosphere for me because of where I was sat together with all true Shrimpers who wanted to sing and get behind the team. None of the other games felt like that.

20k + for a League Two is good to me. Shows potential for our fanbase.

Ok I've got two top price tickets spare, anyone want them, Adults sat together. I'll take £15 each, meet Central London this week. Cheers

The cheapest available for us are the £40 tickets now, catergory 4. Was taking a load of day trippers but they aren't interested at that price. Ticketing policy will certainly affect the attendance IMO

Yep and not many Cat 4 left either, so much for our 30,000 allocation which was really about 20,000.

Send an email or better still call Steve Kavangh . I don't know if he can do anything or not, but if anyone can it will be him. He will want to know that the ticketing policy is affecting supporters attending

Original Cat 1 being shown as 'sold out' - now Cat 1 tickets in 228 on sale..
Sold Out does not mean Sold Out- it means we will make available when we feel like it in the meantime we will put up misleading information..maybe that's where I would have liked to sit but never got the chance. Others may have looked at the wrong time wanting a £28 ticket were misled they were sold out and chose not to go. What should happen is that our allocation of 30,000 seats should be made available and we all choose how much we want to pay and where we want to sit- this would absolutely max attendance which is what as custodians of the game the FL should want? Or am I missing something?

Send an email or better still call Steve Kavangh . I don't know if he can do anything or not, but if anyone can it will be him. He will want to know that the ticketing policy is affecting supporters attending

Steve Kavanagh advised that they will only open one block at a time.

A few seats will become available in block 135, but not many (the block used for staff/players/Corporate).

Strange that. Didn't see any sign of Blocks 227 & 228 (nearest the halfway line) even when booking very early on. Wondered if they'd been set aside for players/directors/sponsors etc. If so any not taken may appear on sale later.

Original Cat 1 being shown as 'sold out' - now Cat 1 tickets in 228 on sale..
Sold Out does not mean Sold Out- it means we will make available when we feel like it in the meantime we will put up misleading information..maybe that's where I would have liked to sit but never got the chance. Others may have looked at the wrong time wanting a £28 ticket were misled they were sold out and chose not to go. What should happen is that our allocation of 30,000 seats should be made available and we all choose how much we want to pay and where we want to sit- this would absolutely max attendance which is what as custodians of the game the FL should want? Or am I missing something?

Yes Row 1 in Block 228 now available ... pretty much the best seats in the house. I suspect they were originally earmarked (along with Block 227) for players/directors/guests/sponsors etc. There is no reason why they would have held back the more expensive and therefore more profitable seats otherwise.

It is entirely reasonable, even sensible, for them not to put every single block on sale from day one but, whilst supplies exist, they should have seats available in all price categories.

Steve Kavanagh advised that they will only open one block at a time.

A few seats will become available in block 135, but not many (the block used for staff/players/Corporate).

I can't believe they put them next to the singing block 134 (where I am) I will have real fans to the right of me and players families to the left of me, a bit of a difference :stunned:

Back