• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bit sad, that you won't go to a friendly because you don't want to sit in a certain stand! :nope:

Cos it's so bloody uncomfortable! When you have long legs and a bad back the East stand seats are quite unforgiving, I like where we sit in the West because there is loads more leg room. Anyway, I think my dad was going to see if we could go in the yellows which is where we used to sit many years ago.

east stand is such w@nk, wooden seats designed for children! im 6 foot 4 and always come away with massive welts in my shins from the seat in front :(

OBL I hear Andy Murray is attending tomorrows game and he has requested you sit next to him in the South Upper back row.

Cos it's so bloody uncomfortable! When you have long legs and a bad back the East stand seats are quite unforgiving, I like where we sit in the West because there is loads more leg room. Anyway, I think my dad was going to see if we could go in the yellows which is where we used to sit many years ago.
Couldnt't agree with you more it is cramped and i wont be going for that reason, does not make me any less of a supporter, sat in the east for a few seasons and hated it, i like the west or more recently the NORTH AND THAT IS WHERE I WANT TO BE.

In the Blues apparently, which is where my very first season ticket was 40 years ago! Probably the same seats too :sad:

Wooden seats - they need those cushions that cricket supporters carry around. Let's have it.

Used to have them back in the day, disgruntled supporters used to hurl them on the pitch at the end of the game...if not before!

Suppose it will be treated with more respect than the banana's and bottles that are being thrown these days!

I remember the little black cushions you used to get in the East Stand bench seats, my old mans mates used to see who could throw his the furthest after the match :smile:

Back