• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you currently driving?

I'm currently driving a 53 plate Golf 2.0l GT TDI. It's done just under 82,000 miles, and is for sale. Anyone want it? It's in really good condition given that it is 9 years old, mainly because I drive like a big girl's blouse.

I've just ordered a BMW 1 series M Sport Coupe. Prefer the look compared to the hatchback, and the only people that are likely to use the back are my kids, who are 3 and nearly 5 so I don't think space will be an issue!

Currently driving a BMW 630CI which I love. Went for it as most of my driving is on the motorways and I wanted to somehow combine a sports/performance car with something a bit more spacious and comfortable. To the original poster, Coupe's are fun, Hatchbacks are practical - probably not much difference otherwise in the driving unless they've got different suspensions.

I mostly drive a Renault Midlum 12 ton recovery vehicle with three vehicle capability. And when you break down and need assistance, I am going to be you're best friend so be nice to me people. :thanks:

60 plate Focus Sport Ltd edition thingy, which has loads of extras :) being upgraded next Jan.

I drive a plow. I had a 2010 118D M Sport hire car for work

bean+man-disillusioned.gif

At the moment an ancient (13 year old) Focus 1.8 estate. It's not the most modern, or the most economical, but it takes a helluva weight in the back, and is reliable. That's good enough for me

At the moment an ancient (13 year old) Focus 1.8 estate. It's not the most modern, or the most economical, but it takes a helluva weight in the back, and is reliable. That's good enough for me

What would that make my 20 year old Peugeot 306 then?

Not a great car, but it is ok for the time being.

Back