• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What is your minimum expectation of Freddy this season?

• 30+ goals

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 20+ goals

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • 10+ goals

Votes: 79 69.9%
  • 5+ goals

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • No goals, but who cares!! Dadadada

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Freddy is not the predatory striker he used to be, I think he will be as much provider as scorer. 10 - 15 and I'll be more than happy.

Anything more than 10 and I'll be happy. 2 in 9 with a dodgy knee. Over a season that's around 11.

Really hope I'm wrong, but think this ship has long sailed and sunk under a tsunami of cash, with very little effort made to stay afloat in the Midlands.

NOT the hungry player who originally joined from Grays - hasn't even looked slightly peckish in recent years.

Not expecting a revival of Mary Rose proportions on the Essex Riviera. But he won't drown, as the built-in buoyancy aid is still very much evident.
The way your talking he might be a sub:winking:

Commitment, enthusiasm and the desire to prove a point to Wolves, Coventry City and all the "fat boy" doubters.

I think he can score every three or four games.

Really hope I'm wrong, but think this ship has long sailed and sunk under a tsunami of cash, with very little effort made to stay afloat in the Midlands.

NOT the hungry player who originally joined from Grays - hasn't even looked slightly peckish in recent years.

Not expecting a revival of Mary Rose proportions on the Essex Riviera. But he won't drown, as the built-in buoyancy aid is still very much evident.

Thought he looked pretty hungry for it when he was here on loan and worked harder off the ball than he did when he was here before.

Certainly not the player he was when he left but if Trundle can make a go of it at 35 Freddy can at 28.

Back