• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you listening to right now? Post Video links please.

seconded, the B-sides comp as well when you run out of proper albums to listen to.

The Rustin Man (Paul Webb) stuff is interesting too - one of his albums is a collaboration with Beth Gibbons of Portishead. The O'Rang side project I didn't love at the time, I may do now though...
I remember liking some of the Rustin Man album with Beth Gibbons. But then her voice does generally make anything enjoyable IMO.

Continuing on the techo techo techo prisoners theme........

1551445615443.jpeg
220 × 223

Last edited:
Seeing his brother play next month - goes under the name of Ceephax Acid Crew and he is playing with DJ Pierre who invented acid house as part of Phuture.
That must be Andy Jenkinson, a mate of mine from Chelmsford knows him quite well

Sounds good! Must be the gig at the Jazz Cafe?

Noticed that Stetsasonic are playing there soon too - Jazz Cafe have some class acts there.

AMSP is poor IMO, but King of Limbs is ace.

Oh I dunno, I quite enjoyed it. My favourite of the relistened "modern" RH albums is In Rainbows (at the moment). King of Limbs will be on after lunch....(had a break with the shouty Prophets of Rage album...and it's really poor!)

That must be Andy Jenkinson, a mate of mine from Chelmsford knows him quite well

Sounds good! Must be the gig at the Jazz Cafe?

Noticed that Stetsasonic are playing there soon too - Jazz Cafe have some class acts there.
It is. 11pm to 3am - I usually snub late shows but I can see Panda Bear in Brixton then nip up to Camden and all night tubes mean its all good.
30 years since Stetsasonic played London apparently. Should be some Tommy Boy aficionados out for that one.

Back