• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We are one of the few clubs that still appear to intimidate away fans.

That would be me making obscene hand gestures at coaches as they pass Cuckoo Corner.

I'm not trying to paint myself as any sort of hero or 12th man, just stating a fact.

That would be me making obscene hand gestures at coaches as they pass Cuckoo Corner.

I'm not trying to paint myself as any sort of hero or 12th man, just stating a fact.
ha ha I can remember doing that as a fourteen year old whilst walking home.

What has that got to do with football. I am tired of some people on here pretending that violence is "big" and "funny".

It isn't. Time to stop being a boy and be a man instead.

Southend United needs as many fans as it can get and a friendly, competitive atmosphere is required.

??? Tell me where I was putting that comment as a positive???? It was a statement from reading comments from visitors.
Apology please!

??? Tell me where I was putting that comment as a positive???? It was a statement from reading comments from visitors.
Apology please!

I think that you deserve an apology too. No way was you promoting violence!

Some people are always looking for a reason to have a go!

I think that you deserve an apology too. No way was you promoting violence!

Some people are always looking for a reason to have a go!

Cheers mate. I was suprised any away fans would find a group of less than frightening people, the other side of segregation..of any threat whatsoever. Thus my comment.

I was a bit surprised that a couple of visiting fans made comments suggesting that our fans have a poor reputation,sure like all clubs we have a minority who may cause trouble but by and large i think we have good fans.Police and stewards at Doncaster were very complementary about our behaviour after the play off thrashing we got back in 2008.

What has that got to do with football. I am tired of some people on here pretending that violence is "big" and "funny".

It isn't. Time to stop being a boy and be a man instead.

Southend United needs as many fans as it can get and a friendly, competitive atmosphere is required.

You got the the wrong end of the stick mate,best you man up and apologise,Kevin has been wronged.

When i read Kevin"s comments i could see he was not condoning football violence just making a observation that some away fans obviously find visiting Roots Hall intimidating from their comments from the football ground guide link.

Back