• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What Do You Do?

ozzy-shrimper

Map Reader
When Southend score?
Hug everyone around you or just the person next to you? Jump up and down untill the goal music finishes? Jump up and punch the air? Or just simply stand up and clap?
I tend to grab fred and give him a big long kiss then turn to ricey and give him one as well!

I jump up and down, yelling yes and punching the air in time to the goal celebration music.

When Southend score?
Hug everyone around you or just the person next to you? Jump up and down untill the goal music finishes? Jump up and punch the air? Or just simply stand up and clap?
I tend to grab fred and give him a big long kiss then turn to ricey and give him one as well!

I hope you mean Kiss..:stunned:

I just jump up once shout something and clap, then kick Callan..(The kick bit is just because he deserves it) ..:)

Normally grab whoever is next to me for a big hug. I'd had a couple of beers pre-match yesterday so nearly ended up throttling poor MtS!

Usually just jump up and down, but yesterday got a nice hug or 3 from Stereoscene ;) When The Colours Between are touring Europe and the support is some Irish band called U2 I can say, "I was hugged by a rockstar!"

Jump up, clap, yell, depends on what the music is as to whether I have a little bop along...that sort of stuff.

What do you do when Southend score?

1. Stand up and start Orient chant; sing through the celebrations.
2. Stand up, chuck fist, call every Orient player in turn a ****.
3. Fold arms, shake head slowly, tell small child in the next seat that he's got 60 years of this utter **** to put up with.

Usually jump up and down and grab whoever is beside me for a throttling - but yesterday I was a tad more subdued...couldn't stop thinking about the opening day defeat last season i'd travelled over for, and how **** the journey home was: so as the goals flew in last night i would mumble under my breath "Take that, you *****" :D

Sometimes, if we are 2 or 3 nil up, id start chanting easy, easy, over the top of the goal celebration.

Last edited:
hah!

its normally jumping grabbing everyone i can reach and making them go a bit mental!

Lots of shouting aswell...

Wow, I do love goals!

I sit next to the steps so when we score I am off down the stairs avin it large then back up and hugging my son/mate/his son/the son of the man who sits behind us

I am completely incapable of spontaneous celebration and have to wait for the goal music to play. Without it I'm lost and probably wouldn't even bother celebrating goals.

Back