• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

What is "it"? Isnt PC just being empathetic?

I take it you didn't watch the programme and especially the Student Union leaders voting that Pocahontus and sombraros where negative stereotypes & discriminating against native americans and mexicans; what planet are these future, aspiring, leaders on?

The Walking Dead has picked up after the mid season break. Clever episode with Eugene last night.

So why would Philip Gleinester's character
  Spoiler:  
join in with the fraud when he was already a millionaire? Didn't make sense!
Was he really rich though?
  Spoiler:  
I think his credit card declining suggested he was not quite as flush as he'd led the other 3 to believe, and the attempt to get £200k in cash from his safe was just a ruse to buy him some time.

The people vs OJ Simpson on Netflix
Really good and a great cast! Only 3 episodes in but wow, who'd have though you could play the race card and get away with murder! I consider myself a liberal guy but that is what happened.

Was he really rich though?
  Spoiler:  
I think his credit card declining suggested he was not quite as flush as he'd led the other 3 to believe, and the attempt to get £200k in cash from his safe was just a ruse to buy him some time.

Spoiler:  
Wasn't that part of the original con though? He had an expensive divorce that didn't seem to have bothered him.

Spoiler:  
Wasn't that part of the original con though? He had an expensive divorce that didn't seem to have bothered him.
  Spoiler:  
Maybe his divorce bankrupted him and everything else was just a front. I certainly came away thinking that the other 3 had chosen Glennister as a mark as they thought he was loaded, turned out he wasn't, and he ended up join in their scam.

Spoiler:  
Maybe his divorce bankrupted him and everything else was just a front. I certainly came away thinking that the other 3 had chosen Glennister as a mark as they thought he was loaded, turned out he wasn't, and he ended up join in their scam.

Yeah, maybe I'll give you that. Wasn't entirely made clear that was the case though.

The Replacement - For a bunch of highly talented actors it was awful. Slow, ponderous and overall as dull as ditchwater.

Back