• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I love the whole nazi element, John Smith(!) is a quality character and the Jap Chief Inspector aswell.

I agree John Smith is by far the best character. I find Juliana a bit annoying at times and such a moody bitch. Frank is also a good character. I can't help but think about road trip everytime I see Ed.

I know you all probably think it's bilge, but anyone else see BGT last night and the 8 year old call Amanda Holden "a dog" as part of his comedy act? Have heard a rumour his dad his a scriptwriter on "Not Going Out", whatever, and it's well documented I can't abide her, I thought it was extremely inappropriate!

Compare that disgraceful incident with the missing people choir and their dignity, so hope that their appearance encourages at least one of their missing loved ones to make contact :'(

I agree John Smith is by far the best character. I find Juliana a bit annoying at times and such a moody bitch. Frank is also a good character. I can't help but think about road trip everytime I see Ed.

Yeah I like Frank, tbh I haven't seen Road Trip.

The Expanse, on Netflix.
I have only watched episodes 1 and 2, not sure.

Anyone watched it?

I've seen all of Season 1 and thought it was great, like GoT it's based on a book series that they're closely following the plot of so the first couple of episodes feature a lot of character introduction, but it picks up quickly.

New series of Doctor Who....it was ok. Quite like Bill, but I hope Lou from Little Britain isn't in it that often.

Agreed. Should have ended after S1.

Little Big Lies - everyone's is apparantly raving about it, the missus was desperate to watch it.

Nothing happened apart from rich beautiful people being rich & beautiful and pointless. I got bored and went to bed.

I've seen all of Season 1 and thought it was great, like GoT it's based on a book series that they're closely following the plot of so the first couple of episodes feature a lot of character introduction, but it picks up quickly.

Episodes 3 and 4 did improve greatly. I will stick with it.

Simon Reeve documentary about Turkey is very good, available on iplayer, he's also now in Columbia which is on BBC - really good travel reporter.

Masterchef last night - had to laugh at the contestant who though he was Heston Blumingtool with his "scientific cooking" but couldn't knock up something with a shed load of basic ingredients using the tried and tested methods like, you know, a saucepan. :hilarious:

Also loving Reported Missing - true life doc regarding the search for people who vanish. Opinions of those involved rapidly changed during last night's episode!

Back