• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

"Jamie Barton was celebrating her homosexuality. Good on her at such a stuffy, jingoistic event"

Just to repeat.... it is a MUSIC event....so wtf has that got to do with her personal sexual tendencies.... or are perhaps you're a re-born trendy? Most traditions have a degree of jingoism, so saying the Proms is revered worldwide...

If it's a music event why feel the need to wave the Union flag? I don't remember that the last time I went to a gig.

If it's a music event why feel the need to wave the Union flag? I don't remember that the last time I went to a gig.

Then you could say why celebrate her homosexulality? Who cares. The last gig I went to was full of flags, mainly rainbow ones, big deal, I went because of my daughter and she never made one comment about flags or sexuality.

Perhaps a lesson to be learned there.

Then you could say why celebrate her homosexulality? Who cares. The last gig I went to was full of flags, mainly rainbow ones, big deal, I went because of my daughter and she never made one comment about flags or sexuality.

Perhaps a lesson to be learned there.

I bet that wasn't a classical music concert with hooray henrys in red trousers.

No, it was a gig with lots of 20 something men with beards swooning over the straight male lead singer. What's your point?

My point is that she's upset some by revealing a rainbow flag, so job done in my eyes. You included by reading your rants. I'd calm down mate, it's just an internet forum. Not good for the old ticker.

My point is that she's upset some by revealing a rainbow flag, so job done in my eyes. You included by reading your rants. I'd calm down mate, it's just an internet forum. Not good for the old ticker.

Upset? You might want to read my original post again you concieted snob.

Hairy Bikers Route 66, Si and Dave have put the pounds back on but they do love their food!
Some interesting travel show bits.
I keep getting side tracked by how HUGE most of the everyday Yanks are, and how little unfriend meat they eat, and how huge the portions are.

Binged it all this this weekend, absolute masterpiece. 10 out of 10 need to watch the the 1st 2 channel 4 series to fully appreciate though.
Just finished all 10 episodes tonight

Astounding! Incredible acting and believable, can’t wait for the next series already. Some good twists at the end too. (Dushane’s phone vid and the 2 junkies - never saw those coming)

New season of Ballers, good so far always enjoyable.

Nearly finished season 6 of Elementary. Was a bit dubious about it when I started. Think it’s been brilliant and having Lucy Liu as Watson was a stroke of masterclass. She plays the role very well and overall it’s a great spin on the whole Sherlock Holmes character.

Finished season 2 of Stranger Things.... meh, it’s alright nothing special. Love the soundtrack from the seasons. Onto season 3 I’ve invested too much time in it now to just give up.

Hairy Bikers Route 66, Si and Dave have put the pounds back on but they do love their food!
Some interesting travel show bits.
I keep getting side tracked by how HUGE most of the everyday Yanks are, and how little unfriend meat they eat, and how huge the portions are.

I have been enjoying this as well.

New season of Ballers, good so far always enjoyable.

Nearly finished season 6 of Elementary. Was a bit dubious about it when I started. Think it’s been brilliant and having Lucy Liu as Watson was a stroke of masterclass. She plays the role very well and overall it’s a great spin on the whole Sherlock Holmes character.

Finished season 2 of Stranger Things.... meh, it’s alright nothing special. Love the soundtrack from the seasons. Onto season 3 I’ve invested too much time in it now to just give up.

Season 3 is fantastic but was an excuse to jam in as much 80s references as possible.

Back