• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My job has become so tedious - time for a change methinks. Unfortunately, you apply for something internal to NR, your line manager is the first to find out. #awkward.

My job has become so tedious - time for a change methinks. Unfortunately, you apply for something internal to NR, your line manager is the first to find out. #awkward.

If your line manager has read the fridge thread I imagine they are already looking for another position for you.

Have a word with your manager and say you aren't being challenged enough. The ball is then in his/her court.

Have a word with your manager and say you aren't being challenged enough. The ball is then in his/her court.

Sadly it's project(s) that need to be done, so I don't suppose there's much that can be done. It's turning out not the role that was originally talked about at the interview.

Good advice here MK Shrimper.

If your manager doesn't believe you you can cite 34,007 Shrimperzone posts as evidence at a tribunal.

Hey, you'd miss me if I got a real job. :smile:

Supervisor has had a complete character assassination in the press. Something weirdly personal.

Bought some fancy headphones at lunchtime. I don't like them and they hurt my ears, but I can't return them :sad:

Last edited:
Looking foreward to seeing Mr Turner at the Southend Odeon tomorrow , booked resturant table , then find out it is not on till next friday .

Only 1 visit and 3 kids for trick or treat. Poor show indeed!

fridge-head.jpg

Some old bloke in Basildon started giving me abuse because of how useless the bus station is! No idea why.

Back