• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-37249243

Mongs like this should be banned from using the NHS. :angry:

Anyone who has worked in the emergency services will have stories like this. On my own personal list I would include the man who called us out and insisted we tell his next door neighbour to take down their hired marquee as he claimed it was a fire hazard. They were due to hold their daughters wedding reception in the marquee in a few hours time.

The couple who called us out to help find their TV remote, our control actually sent us.

To rescue a llama that had got stuck in the owners pond. I was interviewed on the Virgin radio breakfast show the next day about that one. I wasn't nervous until half way through speaking you realise your are talking live to thousands of people.

Anyone who has worked in the emergency services will have stories like this. On my own personal list I would include the man who called us out and insisted we tell his next door neighbour to take down their hired marquee as he claimed it was a fire hazard. They were due to hold their daughters wedding reception in the marquee in a few hours time.

The couple who called us out to help find their TV remote, our control actually sent us.

To rescue a llama that had got stuck in the owners pond. I was interviewed on the Virgin radio breakfast show the next day about that one. I wasn't nervous until half way through speaking you realise your are talking live to hundreds of people.

Edited for accuracy

Builders in general. I have a small garden wall that needs repairing and I want electricity to go from the house to the shed with another connection to the wall. So far I have been quoted £400 for the electricity plus another £200 on top for a certificate as the bloke doing the electric isn't registered. So that has left me getting people round for quotes and both the brickie and an electrician have given cheaper quotes and said they are happy to do the work but neither have given dates or answering their phones.

I had to tell my daughter off in front of the mother-in-law last weekend, and now I'm public enemy No.1 in her eyes. :hilarious:

Guys with poor urinal etiquette. There's only 3 in there, you fill up from the ends, not the middle.

Being told to wear PPE by a **** wit not wearing a shread of it. Practice what you preach di ckhead.

Last edited:
2 days of decorating for about 11hrs. I'm ****ed, roll on Monday when I can loaf around all day and get paid for it. :smile:

The Archers. Every time I turn the TV on or BBC Radio there's something about a trial on the Archers. Who cares? it's a poxy fictional radio program.

Back