• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We are doing up our daughter's new purchase flat, which doesn't seem to have anything done in 30yrs; all going very well with trades/work etc.
BUT an old grump neighbour should be a zoanmoan member because he has no politeness, no subtlety and is rude together with exaggerating issues and making stuff up.
The other block residents seem accepting of a short term nuisance and pleasant.
Old bloke - get a life and try to live it better.

I've moaned about this before, but the price of London theatre tickets is just ridiculous. Thought I'd take the fam to Matilda during Christmas but it'd cost over £200, and that's before you factor in the price of transport, a meal etc.

I've moaned about this before, but the price of London theatre tickets is just ridiculous. Thought I'd take the fam to Matilda during Christmas but it'd cost over £200, and that's before you factor in the price of transport, a meal etc.

Keep an eye out, there's usually a kids deal in the xmas holidays. It should be a lot cheaper.

Keep an eye out, there's usually a kids deal in the xmas holidays. It should be a lot cheaper.

Check on the day you want to go and on the official website. Have seen Matilda a couple of times and both times on a Saturday evening and have managed to pick up front row stalls for about 60 pounds each instead of 120. Around 3 o'clock seems optimum time to buy.

This requires some planning, but... look out for Kids Week next year. It's actually for the month of August and one full paying adult gets a free childs ticket. We have used it loads (officially probably too often - wink wink), but most of the shows are covered and it represents very good value

https://officiallondontheatre.com/kids-week/

Agreed.booked a couple of tickets for a one man show next Friday and they cost a fortune.Fortunately I paid for them last August so the pain has almost disappeared.

This requires some planning, but... look out for Kids Week next year. It's actually for the month of August and one full paying adult gets a free childs ticket. We have used it loads (officially probably too often - wink wink), but most of the shows are covered and it represents very good value

https://officiallondontheatre.com/kids-week/

That's what it's called...I'm sure they do the same over xmas too.

No I have a laptop for that. :Moon:

The battery died just as the missus rang and now it wont make calls or texts. Very odd.

Maybe the phone was looking out for you? The technology on these new phones are incredible.

I reckon it was protecting you from the verbal beating you’re about to receive from the missus, for downloading your floppy & corrupting your laptop

My beard trimmer. Beard needed a tidy up and I didn't check it's setting. Instead of being on 5 (normal) it was on 0. I now have a skunk stripe up the middle of my beard. Actually hacked off at myself but it's easier to blame the trimmer.

A factory reset sorted out the phone despite the nonsense from Vodaphone. Have to reinstall loads............!

Back