• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus.
Stuck at home with my kids. School has been cancelled until maybe the start of April. The local governor told us not to go out this weekend. The locals are panic buying all the toilet paper. Tried to go to the Starbuck's drive-through thinking that a boiling coffee would be safe but that was closed too.
On the bright side, my friend lent me the first four seasons of Doctor Who....but now my four year old can't sleep because he is scared the Autons are coming up the stairs. I don't remember them being so scary.

Yours in Hokkaido, Japan,

SamuraiBlue

Coronavirus.
Stuck at home with my kids. School has been cancelled until maybe the start of April. The local governor told us not to go out this weekend. The locals are panic buying all the toilet paper. Tried to go to the Starbuck's drive-through thinking that a boiling coffee would be safe but that was closed too.
On the bright side, my friend lent me the first four seasons of Doctor Who....but now my four year old can't sleep because he is scared the Autons are coming up the stairs. I don't remember them being so scary.

Yours in Hokkaido, Japan,

SamuraiBlue
That sounds pretty rubbish mate, and you haven't even watched this afternoon's game yet! Maybe that will cheer you up.

People moaning about pubs closing when they never go there any more . .. oh yes I remember back in the day how great it was etc etc zzzz. Before they buy 1 pound cans of Stella and drink at home .
people who moan about fans having a few bevs before a game. Jesus were you never young !

Yet the dog walkers moan at the cyclists...
Foot persons on a foot path moaning about illicit cycle users! Wow that is a surprise.
What next? Cyclists after dark with no lights?
A few £50 tickets to the poo ignorant dog owners and the errant cyclists might be a solution; however better would be dog owners to bag and bin their pets mess, and cyclists to ride were they ought, or at least go slowly and with consideration near pedestrians and maybe nervous dogs?

As a cyclist myself I see a fair few without lights in the winter, riding like idiots on "red routes" (where pedestrians & cyclists mix), not using their bell, looking at their phone rather than paying attention, cyclists with headphones. Dog walkers with long leads, dog walkers staring at their phone rather watching their dog, dogs not on leads...

In summary, everyone is a ****.

Mum has had a fall in her front garden (she's almost 91) and waited 2 hours for an ambulance. :Angry Mob::Angry Mob::Angry Mob::Angry Mob::Angry Mob:

When my late step dad ( his funeral was this morning ), had a heart attack at home in Rayleigh on Sun 8th Dec, they had to send an Ambulance down from Watford ( !! ) all sirens flying, as there were none locally available. Terrible state of affairs?.

When my late step dad ( his funeral was this morning ), had a heart attack at home in Rayleigh on Sun 8th Dec, they had to send an Ambulance down from Watford ( !! ) all sirens flying, as there were none locally available. Terrible state of affairs?.

It is, but when they finally turned up they sorted my mum out and she didn't have to go to hospital, so swings & roundabouts I guess. Thank god it wasn't raining or worse.

Sorry for your loss mate.

It is, but when they finally turned up they sorted my mum out and she didn't have to go to hospital, so swings & roundabouts I guess. Thank god it wasn't raining or worse.
Sorry for your loss mate.

Was my step dad for 48 years. He was a real fighter ( body wise ) but at 92 it finally gave up.
ATB to your Mum.

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope the day went as well as could be.

Murder 24/7 a Murdering Somalian drug dealer gets basically off saved by a parasite soliciter payed by us tax payers so they can have a good standard of living getting scum off or lower sentences. Educated people with no morals, yes if you haven’t guessed I hate them

Murder 24/7 a Murdering Somalian drug dealer gets basically off saved by a parasite soliciter payed by us tax payers so they can have a good standard of living getting scum off or lower sentences. Educated people with no morals, yes if you haven’t guessed I hate them

Justice should be available to everyone, not just the rich.

Back