• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

5 hrs on from the Covid booster and no sign of arm ache so far:Smile2:
My mum ( now 89) has ended up in hospital twice following covid jabs, it totally destroys her.
She has the latest booster Saturday and feels awful ( zero energy) but no where near as bad as previous jabs and is at home. She has agreed not to have another booster

My mum ( now 89) has ended up in hospital twice following covid jabs, it totally destroys her.
She has the latest booster Saturday and feels awful ( zero energy) but no where near as bad as previous jabs and is at home. She has agreed not to have another booster
If a jab is putting you in hospital and you need a 'booster' every few months, I'd suggest it's not very good...

Last edited:
Not hacking me off but how long is the egg chasing World Cup dragging on for ?
As in all World Cups in any sport, some games are rubbish and some are fantastic. The best so far was Ireland v South Africa. The best teams I've seen is France and South Africa. Even though Ireland edged out South Africa, there was some dodgy ref decisions as highlighted by the experts, and South Africa played without their main kicker and missed penalty's and a conversion. So watch them bounce back. To answer your question, the Final is on Saturday 28th October.

Back