• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Accidently put USB in the washing machine, left it to dry on a towel and it works perfectly!

:thumbsup:

Sitting on hotel balcony in Phuket (Surin) without a care in the world. Heading off to beach again in an hour to watch the sunset with Wife who has finally made it out to Asia for first time since I left UK. In a Hilton too with a suite upgrade all courtesy of frequent stay points earned through work plus 70 quid for 4 nights

What is hacking you off today = 84 pages
What is making you happy today = 4 pages

Who says SZ is packed with pessimists!?!?

What is hacking you off today = 84 pages
What is making you happy today = 4 pages

Who says SZ is packed with pessimists!?!?

1232 posts in that thread and 227 by MK Shrimper .... therefore he is responsible for 18.4% of the pessimistic posts on this forum - just look at his signature :winking:

1232 posts in that thread and 227 by MK Shrimper .... therefore he is responsible for 18.4% of the pessimistic posts on this forum - just look at his signature :winking:

:raspberry: :raspberry:

To balance it out, you have made 11 of the 50 posts in this thread - meaning a 22% positive contribution .... rose-tinted poster :winking:

I just won an iPad mini. All I did was submit a review about BETA puppy dog food on zooplus which was the competition and I won. :smile:

Currently in Dublin with 20 workmates at a 4000 person conference, and getting wrecked on guinness and whisky

Fresh as a daisy this morning. 3 hours sleep though. Maybe still drunk!

TESCOs Honey & Mustard Chicken sandwich with Sweetcorn Mayo

Bought at Bishopsgate branch, bloody lovely!

Back