• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

After a six hour delay on our flight from Southend to Corfu we got compensation from Ryanair which paid for out whole holiday plus a bit extra. So if you are delaye more than three hours get claiming folks.

Enjoyed a trip to Castelldefels beach this pm.OK it's cheap and cheerful but what's not to like?

Will go again early next week and stay for tapas at a "chiringuito" there.

Last edited:
Enjoyed a trip to Castelldefels beach this pm.OK it's chaep and cheerful but what's not to like?

Will go again early next week and say for tapas at a "chiringuito" there.

Makes it an even more enjoyable day, when you don't get fleeced on prices.
Enjoy it next week, fear it's gonna be a long winter, & that's just on here!.

Got our 2 year old grandson staying with us atm.Kids are great obviously but they're hard work too.Haven't seen him for a month and had almost forgotten.Their cat was much easier to take take of. :Winking:

After a six hour delay on our flight from Southend to Corfu we got compensation from Ryanair which paid for out whole holiday plus a bit extra. So if you are delayed more than three hours get claiming folks.

Indeed, we just recently got our cheque from Tui for our 5 hour delay return flight from Jamaica in January. Had taken forever to get it as they argued it so it had to go to arbitration. They responded to the adjudicator with a whole pile of flight logs and technical whatnot which basically meant they were trying to blind us with jargon. When you tore it apart it basically meant they were trying to blame a catalogue of events, none of which answered the basic question and the adjudicator found in our favour.

I finally finished painting the girls room! That was painful.

Nice chilled Sunday.Long walk cafe breakfast and rare few drinks while watching a 3 game super Sunday.

Last edited:
Another successful Boot Sale in Leigh Station car park this morning, worth getting up at 5am for.
Added bonus of having a lovely sausage & bacon 10" baguette, brought for me mid morning!.
Then popped into Morrison's in Hadleigh this afternoon, & got 2 reduced priced Manx Kippers for tomorrow's breakfast!.

Very soon now an M&S fully loaded Philly Steak Out pizza with garlic mushrooms followed by a perfectly ripe Galia melon dusted with cinamon. Bit of a diabetic nightmare but sod it. A great start to the evening and then an iFollow Orient/Southend video ticket to round off the evening.

What could possibly go wrong??

Very soon now an M&S fully loaded Philly Steak Out pizza with garlic mushrooms followed by a perfectly ripe Galia melon dusted with cinamon. Bit of a diabetic nightmare but sod it. A great start to the evening and then an iFollow Orient/Southend video ticket to round off the evening.

Mr Bond is at Orient?

I was walking down the road this morning, and bent over to tie my shoelace. A split second after standing up straight, a spec of bird sh*t missed my head by an inch.

People say that a bird sh*tting on you is good luck, I disagree, I think I was far luckier in this scenario....

Anyway, put me in good spirits!

The food was good, the wine was good and generally feeling good lasted until 19:51 hrs. Can't have everything I guess.:Sad:

Back