• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Flight home from hols on 27/9 booked and confirmed through a BA partner airline, yay!!!

I thought all BA pilots are to be on strike on the 9, 10 and 27 September?

BA said:
If you are travelling on or around 27 September

If you are travelling on or around 27 September, we’ll be in contact in the next few weeks if your flight is impacted. Please ensure your contact details are up to date in Manage My Booking.

We’re very sorry about the impact BALPA’s action has had. We don’t underestimate the inconvenience caused, for which we are deeply sorry.

BA Link

Yep, they still are, but a nIce chap at BA got me switched onto a Qantas flight. Am off on the 19th, no way could I wait a 'few weeks' to see what BA might or might not offer me.

Thanks. Will check it out.

Am very much enjoying the sours this year. Some great beers out there.

Fourpure had a Key Lime sour this summer that was great.
Collective Arts (Canada IIRC) have a delicious Guava Gose
And I recently discovered Finback Brewery (NY, sadly so haven't been able to find it since) at a beer festival. They had Zero Point a coconut sour that was superb.

Just taken all the bits and bobs, flowers, balloons etc over to the Holiday Inn at the airport for mum and dad's Diamond Wedding Anniversary celebrations tomorrow - hell of a reason to celebrate!

Foulness bike ride today!

Ideal conditions for it as well. Remember doing it 18-19 years ago, & it was blowing a gale.
In the open spaces all around Foulness, there was no shelter from it anywhere. Great experience though.
Rode it again the following year, imo it feels somewhat eerie on there?.

Productive day!

Got a lot done at work and at lunch time sent of or signed copies of the contract for buying our new house and got the other half's birthday present. Who said Mondays were ****

Staying at 'Wetherspoons' in Thirsk. Monday is reduced prices on some beers.
Tonight Abbots Ale is £1.85 a pint. Happy days (hic! ).

Back