• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Hockey is so much better live - you really can't appreciate the speed and the impact on the TV. Sounds like an absolute bargain as well Cyril - last game I saw was Montreal at Vegas in the Stanley Cup Semi-Finals - ticket was a cool $1,000.

Seconded. Also, The Fortress has always been known for expensive tickets, but it’s Vegas, so they get away with it. Still not as extortionate as The leafs, though!

What’s happened to The Habs this season? That playoff series against Vegas seems a long time ago now.

Vegas have had an awful injury problem this season, but I when all are fit, I can’t wait to see a front line of Eichel, Stone & Pacioretty.

Seconded. Also, The Fortress has always been known for expensive tickets, but it’s Vegas, so they get away with it. Still not as extortionate as The leafs, though!

What’s happened to The Habs this season? That playoff series against Vegas seems a long time ago now.

Vegas have had an awful injury problem this season, but I when all are fit, I can’t wait to see a front line of Eichel, Stone & Pacioretty.
They have struggled with injuries and COVID, but so have most teams. Carey Price and Shea Weber haven't played a minute of hockey this year, and Jeff Petry would have been better off if he hadn't too. The coach stinks (he was away from the team for most of the playoff run last year) and now they are in full blown tank mode, hoping to get that number one pick. I like the new front office but it's going to take a major rebuild. Glad I got to see them in a playoff game when I did! The Fortress is incredible. I was hoping to get to a Raiders game as well last year but wife wouldn't greenlight two solo trips to Vegas.

They have struggled with injuries and COVID, but so have most teams. Carey Price and Shea Weber haven't played a minute of hockey this year, and Jeff Petry would have been better off if he hadn't too. The coach stinks (he was away from the team for most of the playoff run last year) and now they are in full blown tank mode, hoping to get that number one pick. I like the new front office but it's going to take a major rebuild. Glad I got to see them in a playoff game when I did! The Fortress is incredible. I was hoping to get to a Raiders game as well last year but wife wouldn't greenlight two solo trips to Vegas.

Price’s absence would be a major blow for anyone.

Yep, Fortress is a spectacular venue. I was hoping to get out there for my birthday back in October, which just happened to coincide with the curtain-raiser against Seattle, but the President had other ideas!

Raiders tickets at Allegiant Stadium aren’t cheap either, from what I hear. Looks the bollocks of a stadium though.

Disappointed that Vegas withdrew from the running to be one of the host cities for the World Cup in 2026. Allegiant Stadium would have been an ideal venue… and can you imagine England playing there? Or more importantly, the English football fans taking over The Strip?

The limo drivers would certainly earn well… and it wouldn’t be for taxi rides.

Love a bit of NHL, been to see live games at New York Rangers (three times), Boston Bruins (twice) and the Maple Leafs.

Reactions: GBJ
Vancouver Canucks, been several times to Rogers arena. Older son went to game 2 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals v Bruins, 3-2 in o/t.

Vancouver Canucks, been several times to Rogers arena. Older son went to game 2 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals v Bruins, 3-2 in o/t.

I watched game four of that series in Vegas at a place called Blondies Sports Bar, surrounded by Canucks fans. Good times were had by all.

Back