• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

W*** H** finishing bottom of the Conference in my CM01/02 save.

They’ll be joining Col Ewe who got relegated into oblivion a few seasons back.

The second best side in Essex is Purfleet who are 11th in the third division (would now be called L2) and are set to finish just above their East London neighbours Dagenham and Orient.

W*** H** finishing bottom of the Conference in my CM01/02 save.

They’ll be joining Col Ewe who got relegated into oblivion a few seasons back.

The second best side in Essex is Purfleet who are 11th in the third division (would now be called L2) and are set to finish just above their East London neighbours Dagenham and Orient.

God help us!.......Not another merger!!!

I was driving a friends car with her being the passenger and she had had this car for three years.
As I sped up the RN I was going up through the gears saying out load third then changing to third gear fourth then changing to fourth gear fifth and then changing to fifth gear and then sixth to which she then told me that there was no sixth gear and what made me happy was her shrieks of surprise when I did indeed put her car of three years into the sixth gear!!!!
To be fair to her she is a terrible driver so the lack of her knowledge about the hidden sixth gear really came as no shock to me.

I was driving a friends car with her being the passenger and she had had this car for three years.
As I sped up the RN I was going up through the gears saying out load third then changing to third gear fourth then changing to fourth gear fifth and then changing to fifth gear and then sixth to which she then told me that there was no sixth gear and what made me happy was her shrieks of surprise when I did indeed put her car of three years into the sixth gear!!!!
To be fair to her she is a terrible driver so the lack of her knowledge about the hidden sixth gear really came as no shock to me.
Hasn't the gear knob got a 6 on it?

Had the same problem with my wife when she got her first 5 speed.
Lost count of how many times i said "i'm sure we purchased this with 5th gear" Gave up in the end.
She's now had a hybrid with 6 speed for a year. Complains that the fuel consumption is no better though.

I have just seen an interview with a spokesperson for smoking advocacy group FOREST and he had framed photos of people smoking on his shelves.

Found a couple of frozen monk fish fillets in the freezer, roasted them in the oven and then popped them into a red wine and brown sugar sauce. A few roasted Jersey new potatoes and some green veg bunged in together accompanied with the rest of the red wine. Very happy mode. The great thing was that all the ingredients were already in so cost free for a change.

Found a couple of frozen monk fish fillets in the freezer, roasted them in the oven and then popped them into a red wine and brown sugar sauce. A few roasted Jersey new potatoes and some green veg bunged in together accompanied with the rest of the red wine. Very happy mode.

That does sound nice.

Found a couple of frozen monk fish fillets in the freezer, roasted them in the oven and then popped them into a red wine and brown sugar sauce. A few roasted Jersey new potatoes and some green veg bunged in together accompanied with the rest of the red wine. Very happy mode. The great thing was that all the ingredients were already in so cost free for a change.
My first reaction was sacrilege. Then I wanted to know more. Got any tips on roasting those gorgeous little spuds?

My first reaction was sacrilege. Then I wanted to know more. Got any tips on roasting those gorgeous little spuds?
I use the ones that come in bags rather than the scrapeable ones. Small roasting tin, a decent glug of olive oil and give them a roll in it. Season with black pepper and rock salt and then 30-35 mins at 180°c fan oven. Give them a try, delicious.

Back