• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Went for a post lunch walk earlier in Castelldefels.Very nice on the front .Still short sleeves weather here,not shorts though. .23% c.in the car coming back.
Still in t-shirt & shorts over here today, great bonus. Forecast is 30 mph winds for next few days & showers ( it's currently raining now! ), but temp meant to stay around 13-14*.
Probably wear a sweatshirt when out during rest of week, but the shorts will still be on!.

Still in t-shirt & shorts over here today, great bonus. Forecast is 30 mph winds for next few days & showers ( it's currently raining now! ), but temp meant to stay around 13-14*.
Probably wear a sweatshirt when out during rest of week, but the shorts will still be on!.
Absolutely, I'm playing golf today and although it will be two light long sleeved layers up top the shorts will still be on..

If you ignore the cost of actually buying it.
We picked ours up from the Tefal Outlet at Braintree Village so we got a decent discount on it. Mind you, add petrol costs there and back from Westcliff and that adds to the cost.

We picked ours up from the Tefal Outlet at Braintree Village so we got a decent discount on it. Mind you, add petrol costs there and back from Westcliff and that adds to the cost.
Too late now but I saw them there a few weeks ago . I took the part number and googled it. Their “half price” was shall we say, somewhat off

Good luck to you in this wind! A positive view might be that it makes it interesting.
It was worse than forecast but luckily had waterproofs over shorts but still two downpours of biblical proportions that made it a long hike

My dear brother, known here as 'Tangled Up In Blue', has bought me a birthday present which has arrived pleasingly early. It's the re-mix of 'Too-Rye-Ay' (now sub-titled 'as it should have sounded') with other discs featuring the Dexy's singles with b-sides that were released around that time (in '81 and '82) plus a live recording of a performance I went to at the Shaftesbury Theatre in October '82. They're all contained in a handsome book-like covering with accounts written by members of the group reflecting on their time together. I'm looking forward to giving the three discs a play later today, grand-children activity permitting. Cheers, Phil! :Thank You:

DMR TRA 22.jpg

Last edited:
My dear brother, known here as 'Tangled Up In Blue', has bought me a birthday present which has arrived pleasingly early. It's the re-mix of 'Too-Rye-Ay' (now sub-titled 'as it should have sounded') with other discs featuring the Dexy's singles with b-sides that were released around that time (in '81 and '82) plus a live recording of a performance I went to at the Shaftesbury Theatre in October '82. They're all contained in a handsome book-like covering with accounts written by members of the group reflecting on their time together. I'm looking forward to giving the three discs a play later today, grand-children activity permitting. Cheers, Phil! :Thank You:

View attachment 22937
Wondered why it was so expensive! :Smile: Enjoy Rob.

Back