• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

We had a blank Christmas day on the guest front, daughter doing her partner's family in Birmingham this time round and my sister not due till tomorrow. So for the first time in 47 years we went out for dinner at Russell's restaurant in Great Baddow. Absolutely rammed for the whole time we were there. Enjoyed it, but prefer the lunacy of our family creating mayhem in our house! A bit skint now as well. Great setting for Xmas though.

20221225_121929.jpg

£22.50p's worth of Salmon fillets for £6.75, & £10.50p's worth of Melton Mowbray pork pies for £1.05p, both from Morrison;s in Hadleigh.
Happy days!.
My wife would like the salmon I'd certainly kill for a decent MM pork pie (and we've just had a good lunch at our local restaurant).Wanna come round for tea? :Winking:

Turkey Gratin. If you're a lover of turkey, leeks, onions, brussels and potatoes, then this is a Xmas left overs meal for you. I cooked it tonight and when topped with crumbled stilton cheese is was the nuts.

I have to sort out some banking details for a relative who died and am waiting for the branch to open.

I am first in the queue in front of several pensioners who undoubtedly could have made the trip on a non work day.

Youngest grand daughter got a present called I think a Crystal flyer. Basically it's a fairy that spins and hovers and you control with your hand. The spinning produces an airflow which you use to control her without touching her. Well she left it round our house and old granddad is having a whale of a time

Back