• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Nice photo.
We go to café 206 on the Ashingdon Road. The No1 breakfast includes coffee.
Then to golf.
I played to my handicap for the first time in ages.
So you could say that this is a good day.
& Man U 2 up.

No black pudding!! What are these people, savages?
You could always go to Café 206 in Ashingdon, they do black pudding.

It's amazing how some words just spark a memory too. One of my old man's favourite sayings was 'You can't tell the difference between **** and Black Pudding'.

International jujitsu championships at the Garons today. My fighting days are likely restricted to coaching now so I was delighted to see some of my students competing for the first time. They came away with 2 silvers and 1 bronze, and 3 students with learning difficulties all did extremely well against tough opponents. Couldn't be prouder of them all.

20240525_084755.jpg

Check out whats lurking in sausages. When it comes to certain foods I'm a savage caveman. I'm cool with that. 😁
Years ago when I worked for a bank in Canary Wharf I was having lunch with my manager (who I hated by the way), and he was explaining that he eats meat because going back in history we were meat eaters etc etc. Basically he was desperately trying to justify it.

I told him he was talking bollocks and explained that I eat meat because I like it and don't feel the need to justify it to anyone.

Went to the wrestling in Westcliff and loved it.

Some bouts were better than others but I really enjoyed The Dapper Chapper, Big Steppas, Champagne Charlie and Founder Jackson who was the duplicitous baddie. Turned out to be the same bloke who served me a coffee and a bag of crisps at half time.

One thing was clear that many in the audience had special needs (please don’t take offence if this is an incorrect term) and all the wrestlers really made an effort to involve them.

I thought the bouts went on a little too long with a lot of two counts but I have to admire the showmanship of these guys who are obviously not in it for the money.

Next local match is 14th July in Leigh Community Centre where Champagne Charlie will undoubtedly want to reclaim the British title he held for 30 seconds before Founder Jackson steamed into the ring, dropped him and claimed the title

IMG_0201.jpeg

Last edited:
The name of this Wi-Fi, rather childish I know. ;-). Yes it really was called that!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-28-15-43-07-328~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-28-15-43-07-328~2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 38
Back