• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Middle aged man in a full length black leather jacket striding down Southend High Street at 7:30am like he owns the place.

I thought I'd go a different way to work and duly got lost. Ended up in a lovely country park with a fab playground for MK Jnr. Found my way in using my cub scout compass skills. :Winking:

The bit about the train toilet? Alan's internet & email history? Priceless.

The email and internet history was quite good but the train toilet did nothing for me, there was a lot of it that missed with me which is very rare for Partridge. I can see the potential going forward though.

The email and internet history was quite good but the train toilet did nothing for me, there was a lot of it that missed with me which is very rare for Partridge. I can see the potential going forward though.

Definitely. It's streets ahead of the dirge that preceeds it.

Took my lunch late again today to catch the start of the cricket. No rain this time and I watched our openers have a field day in the 1st 10 overs, looking well set for a good score. Plus the shots of Grenada between overs look lovely, that makes me happy too.

Mortgage offer just come through, just solicitors searches and there we are nearly there. Exciting times!

Got two Strawbs CDs from HMV Southend, Hero and Heroine and Grave New World for a tenner. Saved me having to convert the vinyl in the loft. Sad bit was that I was the only customer the entire time I was in there,

Got two Strawbs CDs from HMV Southend, Hero and Heroine and Grave New World for a tenner. Saved me having to convert the vinyl in the loft. Sad bit was that I was the only customer the entire time I was in there,

There is a Strawbs album on vinyl on the shelf where I am currently hotdesking.

All of the band members look like Les from Creme Brulee

You make one (positive) comment on Twitter about Aphex Twin and suddenly all these German techno producers want to be your friend. I've entered the circle....but I hey Wolfgang, I still like Oasis & The Bluetones!

You make one (positive) comment on Twitter about Aphex Twin and suddenly all these German techno producers want to be your friend. I've entered the circle....but I hey Wolfgang, I still like Oasis & The Bluetones!

The season before last when Essex had Mohamed Amir as an overseas player I made a comment on a facebook post praising his contribution and then had a barrage of Pakistani's trying to add me as a friend!

The season before last when Essex had Mohamed Amir as an overseas player I made a comment on a facebook post praising his contribution and then had a barrage of Pakistani's trying to add me as a friend!

If i make some positive comments about the Swedish womens volleyball team, will i have a barrage of Swedish women trying to add me?

Back