• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know, why this board has suddenly gone wild?

BtD, the poll you created yesterday, was not want supporters of Southend United want to come on and see on this board - yet now you are moaning because somebody has made a fake statement - and you threaten to knock his teeth out? Why. We all come on this board to talk about Southend United, yet for some reason, you are threatening one of OUR own fans!

the same as yesterday, when the Colchester man came on and started taking the micky out of our team. He laid the bait and lots of people took it like lemmings. The colchester fan came on to get the very reaction we gave him, so basically he suceeded in getting the knee jerk and threatening reaction he wanted. if no-one had replied to his topic, he wouldn't have gone any further into mocking the club. What effect does his opinion have on us? nothing. Yet still there are some people who want to go and state the obvious that he is talking rubbish.

People want to come on this board to see friendly chat - which is what this board provides very yet, however, there are those 'supporters' who only wish to have an arguement with each other -which is fine, except some people just argue so they can then swear at others later on in the topic.

But by having a shout right back at people such as the Col Ewe Blue or whoever he was, makes us the same as him. And if a dupporter came on this board yesterday, he would see the few idiotic, sick and violent posts that had been made and instantly have southend down as a bad reputation.

At the end of the day, it is a game of football. Southend Utd have no need for thugs or monsters who think by posting a couple violent posts will make themselves a 'hard man'.

Once again, this is only minor of the Blue population, but please, can those people who this post applies to, sort their act out, because at the end of the day we dont want thugs at our club

let him get abused that should teach him for supporting the ewes
tounge.gif

I actually thought that *ORM*'s post was top notch and just because someone didn't open it and read it is really their problem.

Lighten up people and lets keep it friendly!

rock.gif

I actually agree with you 'TDD' what was all that violence, and threats about Barry? because someone made you look a fool?
It takes more of a man to take things like this on the chin in our day Matey!!

I agree we do not want thugs at our club or on this board, Napster could we start by giving BTD a life ban please also could someone call Dave Jobson and see if we can get Barry banned for the whole season at the Hall?

Mind you thugs like Barry do most of there damage before or after the games in the pubs around Roots Hall.

Aaagh I have an Idea could we speak to the head of Police and the Council to see if we can get an Anti Social Behavior Tag put on Barry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ July 27 2004,15:29)]I actually agree with you 'TDD' what was all that violence, and threats about Barry? because someone made you look a fool?

I agree we do not want thugs at our club or on this board, Napster could we start by giving BTD a life ban please also could someone call Dave Jobson and see if we can get Barry banned for the whole season at the Hall?

Mind you thugs like Barry do most of there damage before or after the games in the pubs around Roots Hall.

Aaagh I have an Idea could we speak to the head of Police and the Council to see if we can get an Anti Social Behavior Tag put on Barry
He is a clever individual, who I am sure is not fazed by this unwanted attention
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the dark deshrimper @ July 27 2004,15:16)]Does anybody know, why this board has suddenly gone wild?

BtD, the poll you created yesterday, was not want supporters of Southend United want to come on and see on this board - yet now you are moaning because somebody has made a fake statement - and you threaten to knock his teeth out? Why. We all come on this board to talk about Southend United, yet for some reason, you are threatening one of OUR own fans!

the same as yesterday, when the Colchester man came on and started taking the micky out of our team. He laid the bait and lots of people took it like lemmings. The colchester fan came on to get the very reaction we gave him, so basically he suceeded in getting the knee jerk and threatening reaction he wanted. if no-one had replied to his topic, he wouldn't have gone any further into mocking the club. What effect does his opinion have on us? nothing. Yet still there are some people who want to go and state the obvious that he is talking rubbish.

People want to come on this board to see friendly chat - which is what this board provides very yet, however, there are those 'supporters' who only wish to have an arguement with each other -which is fine, except some people just argue so they can then swear at others later on in the topic.

But by having a shout right back at people such as the Col Ewe Blue or whoever he was, makes us the same as him. And if a dupporter came on this board yesterday, he would see the few idiotic, sick and violent posts that had been made and instantly have southend down as a bad reputation.

At the end of the day, it is a game of football. Southend Utd have no need for thugs or monsters who think by posting a couple violent posts will make themselves a 'hard man'.

Once again, this is only  minor of the Blue population, but please, can those people who this post applies to, sort their act out, because at the end of the day we dont want thugs at our club
Dont know what posts you were reading mate but excuse me for being a fool, i thought that pr*ck from Colchester came on our board and abused our fans and club. I merely gave him some of his own medicane and if you and anyone else doesn't like then i couldn't give a f**k really.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 27 2004,15:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ July 27 2004,16:25)]Lighten up people and lets keep it friendly!
Bugger off, PoD

ghostface.gif

tounge.gif
Well done mate, even if you didn't make anyone else laugh I had a little chuckle there.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ July 27 2004,15:29)]I actually agree with you 'TDD' what was all that violence, and threats about Barry? because someone made you look a fool?

yes i agree with you Cockroach.

Tell me who was it that was arrested for fighting those poor Colchester fans on their way home on the train in thr friendly game last year?
Who else was arrested for beating up and molesting a 86 year old granny in Leigh broadway?

Well folks it was none other than your friendly old chum CS Cokcroach or whatever he calls himself now.

People in glass houses cockroach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back