• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What should we sell in the club shop?

What should we sell in the club shop? - Room for one more poll

• Signed photograph albums of the squad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New keyrings

• Better choice of mugs

• Beer mats and towels

• Nike hooded tops

• SUFC post it notes

• SUFC action figures

• Dates with the Blue belles ( :;): )

• Total voters
An SUFC cape, an SUFC luge suit and a Super Cheese Wilson 'Che' t-shirt. The range of mugs are fine and I already have Bramble and Maher. The pictures don't come off. I am saving up my pocket money for Spencer Prior.

My all-time favourite item from the club shop was a car tax-disc holder which said "tax applied for". This was around one of the times the taxman was trying to close the club down.

Instead of action figures make them voodoo dolls. There has been more than one or two that I have wanted to 'cattle prod' into action.

It's be nice if they actually had some stock to sell....
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ May 17 2005,11:26)]I'd like to see a wider range of Nike SUFC merchendise. Things like trousers, jumpers etc
agreed

How about a wider range of Southend United training kit. Things like 3/4 length trousers etc. My brother has just brought a pair from the Blackburn website and they look nice, would be good if Southend could do something similiar.

Back