• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What to do

Slim pickings indeed. The embargo has really cost us. Yes there are people still out of contract out there, but they are unattached for a reason.

these were the one's that came up after a quick search so there may be some others I've missed. I'm a bit surprised by the Jordy lad from Coventry, his record alone should have seen someone take a gamble on him, He's got a better record than Hump and Hopper at L1 level

OK morning after the night before. What to do. How did we go from promising against Exeter to ****e in the last 2 games. Well we have to use the same players so I would have the same team but drop Sterling for Olayibka that's assuming Ralph is OK which is unlikely. Clifford can come in. This means that Elvis is dropped. I'd also tell the players that any pass backwards and throws sideways or backwards are grounds for instant dismissal or the very least public flogging.

Last night's performance was embarrassingly bad. Not a single saving grace, no redeeming features, football as a farce with some of the defensive shortcomings of slapstick proportions. Absolutely no threat to the opposition, bereft of ideas, guile, craft whatever. I have wasted c£100 on utter rubbish and enough is enough

Back