• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What to wear tomorrow

What to wear tomorrow -

• Kilt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeans

• Up Your Kilt

• Total voters

Shrimp in a Kilt

My 100% Scottish born and bred son is refusing to wear his National Dress tomorrow. Now, bearing in mind that I am called Shrimp in a Kilt, but also remembering that I have never seen SUFC win whilst wearing said item, should I wear it or not?

I say jeans. The kilt is potentially bad luck.

I know what you're known by... but I was still Overseas Shrimper when I was in the UK.

wink.gif

I would wear a pair of Lois Jeans, Sergio Tachini tracksuit top, pair of Addidas Forest Hill/Puma Roma and maybe a deerstalker hat.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ May 27 2005,10:53)]Burn the kilt!
That is a bit extreme Chris, where is Witchfinder General when you need him?

I guess if we lose again and SiaK is wearing the kilt we should have ritual burning.

I had to change my post then, I nearly mentioned the word roasting.
oops.gif
biggrin.gif

Honestly not worth risking it though!

Surely if OS is willing to keep is huge arse firmly placed in Malta SiaK should leave the man-dress at home?

rock.gif

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 27 2005,09:56)]I would wear a pair of Lois Jeans, Sergio Tachini tracksuit top, pair of Addidas Forest Hill/Puma Roma and maybe a deerstalker hat.
What about a pair if Trim Trabbs instead of the forest hills?

Gotta be jeans, you can't wear the unlucky kilt for Southend United's biggest game of the season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ May 27 2005,13:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ May 27 2005,13:22)]Gotta be jeans, you can't wear the unlucky kilt for Southend United's biggest game of the season.
But he did.....Grimsby
This is bigger than that now. Don't make the same mistake.

Gosh, the votes say yes, the posts say no.... I am leaving at 10:00, so I'll have to see what the vote is then. Not looking terribly good for the Kilt though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ May 27 2005,12:06)]Honestly not worth risking it though!

Surely if OS is willing to keep is huge arse firmly placed in Malta SiaK should leave the man-dress at home?

rock.gif

wink.gif
Well, after previous visits to Cardiff, we now know that, even with an almost empty Milstad, there's not enough room for my rear and your ears!

rock.gif

Kilt all the way. It's lucky, I'm not. All the games mentioned so far with the kilt also had myself in attendance. I shan't be there Saturday so the kilt's presence, as before, is irrelevant other than to keep Kiltie's dignity.

cool.gif

How about wearing the Kilt and if all is not well at half time changing to trousers......!

Decisions, decisions... thanks for the input everyone, hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Can't remember if you went to the Northampton home game, if you did, wear whatever you wore then.
biggrin.gif

Well SiaK actually ended up wearing jeans due to problems with the traffic, Well Kiltie that does mean jeans is the only way forward.

What a result and what a feeling.
laugh.gif

Jupp get in there son!!

Back