• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question whats going on?

leathers20

First XI
Hello, havnt been on here for a while!!
Im currently living in australia, will be returning home sometime in 2011, and was just wondering am i going to come home to find my beloved football team gone!

I have read some of the rants and raves on here, and was just wondering if someone could basically sum up what position we are in, just seen another adjournment on whats seems like the 1000th court hearing we've had since ive been gone! In pretty simple terms, and try and keep the ranting down, whats going on with this new court case? how much do we owe? are we going to pay it? and are we gone if we dont? is this our last chance to clear our debts before HMRC say enough is enough or are we going to be in and out of court a bit longer? Finally, is there anyway we're going to get players in and available to play competitve football while the embargo is in place? can we take on free agents or can they only play friendlies?

Sorry for the questions, ive been trying to stay on top of it out here and its all got a bit much for my little brain!!

Final note; my view from over here (and dont get me wrong i love tilson) is that things got a bit stale over last season, tilson seemed to be running out of ideas, and every post match interview was a repeat of the previous one "we were unlucky not to get something out the game"! I think its time for a new manager and welcome sturrock and hopefully the experience he will bring, the tree needed shaking!! i feel more comfortable of bouncing back now than if tilson was still at the helm, and thats not taking away anything he's done for this club!

I have all my fingers crossed i will come home and be able to get down to roots hall and see the blues in full swing!!

Back