• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where have you been on holiday?

i had a bit of a result this year with having over 4 weeks off work in a row and going to malta to 2 weeks (where the mrs was originally from) center parcs for 5 days then to paris for 4 days!

Malia with the lads. Awesome.

Turkey with the WAG. Also awesome. Topped off by swimming with a dolphin.

Currently in the Falklands, which you can kind of call a holiday.

I went Malia with 10 of my mates 4 years ago. It is brilliant out there.

I'm going to Las Vegas in 6 weeks. I don't think i've mentioned it anywhere else :)

Went to Normandy for two weeks, staying near Hornfleur, really lovely.

Also did NW Corfu earlier in the year which was great :)

Went to the Algarve with the in-laws in early June - seems ages ago now! Just a quiet holiday, and not somewhere I'd normally go, but it was essentially a "free" holiday (we just paid for flights and car hire) and it was nice for the grandparents to spend some time with their granddaughter, so all in all a good trip.

09039578e4db6d88234f5ba781ea8326965ea5f3410064a0c6f507b1da5b01b9daa6873d.jpg

Off to the Black Isle, north of Inverness, the weekend after next in order to get some fresh air - and hopefully catch up with ACU for a pint!

:)

Last edited:
2 Nights in London for my honeymoon in July.
3 Nights at Centre Parks in June.

Considering going to america for a week for new year.

Trinidad with the Barmy Army earlier in the year, Canada in July, and the Lake District in June.
Got a 3 Week trip to India planned next year, plus 2 weeks touring France!!

Holidays are the best!!

Off to Calis Beach in turkey in 3 weeks time meeting up with Turkishm. Went 2 years ago but hit the hottest weather they have ever had in Turkey it actually hit 50 degrees plus so could not go anywhere or see anything, but did manage to sample prawn casserole that was so good.

Last of the big spenders eh?!!!
I bet you don't get a shag!!

Probably more than you.

If I could have spared the time to go on a better holiday this year then I would have, unfortunately life got in the way.

Still plan remains to do a 4 week coast to coast roadtrip across America within the next 3 years with Mrs. DS.

Week in Marbella courtesy of Southend United in May

Weekend Diving in Swanage in September

And poss a week in Dubai over New year

so far this year, been to the following on holiday...

alicante
monte carlo
edinburgh
barcelona
rome
florence + pisa
gibraltar
brighton

hoping to do somewhere in october for a few days too

Back