• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where would you go?

Ok so there is a civil war in the uk with muslims v all others or to be non racist man utd fans v all others,so you have to walk to another country which one and why?
Living in French France i would stay here and put the whole of shrimperzone up just like pubey and let you all eat my waitrose hummus but if France went tits up i would make my way to Israel because i have no foreskin so im a shoe in for being let in.
Where would you go and why?

Ok so there is a civil war in the uk with muslims v all others or to be non racist man utd fans v all others,so you have to walk to another country which one and why?
Living in French France i would stay here and put the whole of shrimperzone up just like pubey and let you all eat my waitrose hummus but if France went tits up i would make my way to Israel because i have no foreskin so im a shoe in for being let in.

I have a big nose so would be a shoe in for Palastine, whilst being tempted by your offer of Hummus in France....word on the street is that Barna is offering caviar and champagne to would be refugees......

Last edited:
I can speak reasonable Spanish and with Spain a little close to the frontline, I think it's best I head to the safety of Central America.

AI-CH908_LATAM_G_20140412014204.jpg

I suppose it would have to be France. Anywhere else would seem too much effort to walk to.

The Artic Circle. Those burquas aren't thermal y'know, and I'd be in an igloo surrounded by racist polar bears.

Assuming that a dinghy across the water is allowable, or failing that an aeroplane, I'd head for Jersey, Guernsey or Sark.

I have a big nose so would also be a shoe in for Israel, whilst being tempted by your offer of Hummus in France....word on the street is that Barna is offering caviar and champagne to would be refugees......

So only Jews have big noses? How much more anti semitic do you want to be?

We won't be walking anywhere from the UK with that pesky sea all around us! I think i'd go to the US with my black girlfriend and move in next to Rusty to annoy him

Steal a boat from the seafront,break into a butchers,then cover the boat in pork.

Gently float up and down the Thames gorging on sausages and bacon.

To my friends gun room to stock up. The Essex Militia would be up and running in 30 mins.

To my friends gun room to stock up. The Essex Militia would be up and running in 30 mins.

I don't think you've quite got the hang of this game Rigsby. The OP wanted to know which country you'd go to and why.

If we are not allowed to stay and fight, then It would be Euro Tunnel to Belgium then walk to Holland just to try their special cakes

Back