• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

South Bank Hank
+ Easy-going style with a good sense of humour
+ Would improve the pre-match music
- Lost a pond full of koi carp, so would he lose the dressing room?

MK Shrimper
+ Lives in Milton Keynes, so knows how to deal with adversity
+ Discounted train travel for fans
- Questionable work ethic

Cricko
+ Knows the game inside out (was there when the laws were written)
+ Good contacts at the club
- Quiet in recent months

I took SUFC to the final of the European Cup in SWOS, so I'm up for it. Can I have Wednesdays off? And Thursdays. Possibly Friday afternoons.....

How about members post their "CV" with any football-related claims to fame and we choose from them all.

There must be some very "unsuitable" candidates.

How about Johnny Stokes or Colchester & Embarrassed. Consider it an outreach programme for the mentals.

I created a boys football club (under 14's) managed them for 3 years and won 2 league championships, the league cup. 3rd season scoring 124 goals und conceding 12 undefeated for 14 months.

Can I apply?

I created a boys football club (under 14's) managed them for 3 years and won 2 league championships, the league cup. 3rd season scoring 124 goals und conceding 12 undefeated for 14 months.

Can I apply?

You certainly can't. If you were to get the jobs and turn the team around this site would become a ghost town.:tumbleweed:

No you are over qualified and would be under utilised by the club . Sorry !!

Can I apply?

I think i've got decent credentials that compare favourably to many managers.

Neil Warnock - I can definately start a fight in an empty room
Jose Mourinho - I wasn't a top flight player
Alex Ferguson - I once threw a bar of soap at a players head at half time when managing a Sunday team
Alan Pardew - Often tried to fight opposition managers on the touchline
Pep Guardiola - I've had a tour of the Nou Camp
Phil Brown - I got sent off for abusing a referee from the touchline, actually i'm better than Brown at that as I managed to include insults about his mother, father and car inside 30 secs

I think i've got decent credentials that compare favourably to many managers.

Neil Warnock - I can definately start a fight in an empty room
Jose Mourinho - I wasn't a top flight player
Alex Ferguson - I once threw a bar of soap at a players head at half time when managing a Sunday team
Alan Pardew - Often tried to fight opposition managers on the touchline
Pep Guardiola - I've had a tour of the Nou Camp
Phil Brown - I got sent off for abusing a referee from the touchline, actually i'm better than Brown at that as I managed to include insults about his mother, father and car inside 30 secs

Insulted his car ? What did you say ?

Once took Southport from the Conference to the Premiership on Football Manager years ago. In my last season I won the Premier League, Charity Shield, FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League. I also had a 37 year old Thierry Henry and a 38 year old Ruud van Nistelrooy coming in at the end of the season on free transfers, but I'd already got to the end of the maximum number of years in the game, so it ended and I never got to play with them!

Happy to meet with the club whenever to negotiate my contract and explain my new 1-1-8 formation to Ron.

Back