• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which young'un was asking about paramedic training?

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Can't remember which of the youngsters it was, but someone was recently asking about paramedic training. Well, in the Echo jobs section today is the following advert:

Earn While You Learn - We are looking for new recruits to train to become future Paramedics.

Starting salary 17,797 pa + uo to 25%unsocial hours allowance after initial 12 week training period.

We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals of all ages who have a passion to save lives in an emergency setting.

For full details about our Student Ambulance Paramedic programme and to apply, please visit www.jobs.nhs.uk quoting job reference 247-OE638.

Closing date - 12 midnight Monday 30th June.

Hope this helps whoever it was.

Can someone pm him with a link to this then please? Only I'm on the laptop and it's so bloomin' slow and useless it'd take me about 20 minutes!

Thank you!

Cheers for the link - muchly appreciated Hutton.

Having a read through that it says I need:

• Have their own transport, and a full UK driving licence with two years driving experience, (please note that the person specification states that ‘a maximum of 3 points will be considered’).

I dont have this, so I can't go for it.

Thankyou for posting though OBL. I will deffiently look into this a tad further - see what else I can find.

Cheers for the link - muchly appreciated Hutton.

Having a read through that it says I need:

• Have their own transport, and a full UK driving licence with two years driving experience, (please note that the person specification states that ‘a maximum of 3 points will be considered’).

I dont have this, so I can't go for it.

Thankyou for posting though OBL. I will deffiently look into this a tad further - see what else I can find.

Well sorry about that, I obviously didn't check the link. Still might be worth registering your interest with them.

Back