• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Won't be moving until at least 8pm according to highways agency...

Hate to tell you this but the Highways Agency state that the road is not expected to open until 8pm. It is described as an incident not an accident. Hope you find a way around it. I wonder if the Kick Off will be delayed for the sake of the fans arriving late?

I think there is a league rule about teams being at the ground 2 hours before kick off so they would be in the vicinity earlier than that to eat etc usually at a local hotel.

Good luck to all those travelling to Pompey tonight. Hope you make the KO. Shame its midweek otherwise I'm sure we would have taken considerably more. UTB

Nope, we're being turned around, all sufc coaches, or at least two of them, ergh!

Jnr

Yep. Im on the lucky coach after an amazing effort by the driver. Cant see the others making at all considering we arent there yet and managed to avoid the tunnell

Whose flipping idea was it to make this game a Tuesday night - I am sure lots of people would have gone to this had it been a Saturday :thumbdown:

Back